212 Posts  ·  6,088 Users
About this group

Official page for aspirants of 2020 2022 Batch of SCIT

Page 1 of 22

regular class started in scit

1 comment
Flashp1
@Flashp1  ·  0 karma

Is there a chance for 8th merit list to come out?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Taking online courses but not able to retain the knowledge for long?
Looking for projects or internships?
Cannot find the right answers to your doubts on google?

Here's the sure shot solution to all these problems!

#Unschool's mission is to provide alternative learning techniques to students and break them free from conventional means of education.

#Unschool provides students with a *Personal Learning Experience* where every course assigns the student to a mentor and also gives projects to work on.

#Unschool *Course Mentors are Industry Professionals* working on real time projects and getting assistance from them is everything a student would need to be industry relevant.

The Course Material is *Available for a Lifetime* so you can always get back to your lessons anytime in the future even after completion of the course.

Spending money and getting *Highly Retainable Knowledge* along with *Internship Opportunities*, *Certificates* and *Personal Mentorship from Industry Experts* is definitely better than taking free courses.

Fill the below form for more details:
https://lnkd.in/giEa-3n 

Post 83919617110448
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Analytics has become a very important part of marketing. This video talks about how to calculate Customer Lifecycle Value. Hope ypu find this video useful :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ioJ6bNFh4 

Video Thumbnail83587446326259
1 comment
namang128
@namang128  ·  41 karma

To check more about MBA articles with the focus on the Marketing Domain and design thinking including case studies, visit this website called BlackFiskers

They have good company infographics to begin with,  some articles related to industry Trends, marketing, & emerging trends which will not only helps you in cracking GD PI but also in getting knowledge about the companies which comes in campus for Recruitment.

www dot blackfiskers dot com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

converted in last list , but will not join best of luck guys 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone joining or joined DSDA 2020-22? Is there any separate group?

1 like1 comment
whitewalker10
@whitewalker10  ·  37 karma

You can join the group which has been created by @suraj

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What about final admission list of MBA DS&DA. Is there any chance for for me in wait list 7.

1 like2 comments
aruvansh
@aruvansh  ·  7 karma

Whats your status? got through?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
whitewalker10
@whitewalker10  ·  37 karma

New list came out check the same

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone converted SCIT (ITBM/DSDA), wants to join 2020 batch ... & FB group. Please DM me, We have one for you. Note: to join that group, you will need to share screenshot of the acknowledgement mail received from college of 1st installment paid to it. Why? This is just to verify. DM me, I will share my WhatsApp number. Thanks

6 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did scit  increase their fees

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the syllabus for SCIT ITBM??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For a Fresher with B.Tech (ECE) Background which one of the following in your opinion is a better option ?

SCIT (ITBM)
SIDTM
49 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.