If anybody is facing any issues in joining WA group, they can ping me in WhatsApp @ 9437705075
Is there a Whatsapp/Facebook group specifically for XIMB converts? If so, kindly post the link.
I have applied after Jan 8th for RM..when the shortlist will be out for us for gd pi and interview???
How can I finance my Course Fees ?
If you want to take loan from State Bank of India, please contact anyone of the below mentioned persons.
1. Monika Mishra- CM-9437601953
2.Nandita Nisika- Manager-8895518486
3.Bishnu Mohan Maharana-Dy Manager- 7978325065
SBI Fortune Tower
If you want to take loan from Central Bank of India, please contact the below mentioned person.
JITENDRA KUMAR MALLICK
Mo. no. 9707417576, 7381003184
CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, CHANDRASEKHARPUR BRANCH
ANNEX BUILDING, RAIL VIHAR
BHUBANESWAR, 751023, ODISHA
How can I reach Xavier City Campus ?
The new Xavier City Campus is located at Plot No. 12A, Nijigada, Kurki, Harirajpur -752050. It is about 16 kms from the Bhubaneswar Railway Station and about 14 kms from the Bhubaneswar Airport. The taxi fare from the Airport is about Rs.400/-. The taxi fare from the Bhubaneswar Railway Station is about Rs. 400/-. Auto fare from the Bhubaneswar Railway Station is about Rs. 300/- during the day.
What is the Total Fees for two-year full time MBA-RM program ?
The Total Fees for a student admitted to our two-year full time MBA-RM program, 2020-22 are as follows:
First Year : Rs. 8,70,000.00
Second Year : Rs. 6,80,000.00
First Year: (Non-AC single room) - Rs. 52,000/
(Non-AC double sharing room) – Rs. 41,000.00
Second Year: (Non-AC single room) - Rs. 52,000/
(Non-AC double sharing room) – Rs. 42,000.00
One needs to pay the minimum mess fee separately (Ten months fee @ Rs 3000 per month for PG students) upfront in the University Accounts Office at the time of admission.
All first year payments are to be made within the due date as specified in the Admission Offer letter. The second year payments are to be made within the due date of June 10, 2021.
The student will have to incur personal expenses, such as boarding and/or miscellaneous expenses and the same will NOT be collected by the University.
What is the date of Registration & Orientation and what are the documents needed at the time of registration ?
Registration - June 28, 2020 (Sunday) – 9:00 a.m. – below original documents along with one set of self-attested copies must be produced.
Orientation - June 29, 2020 (Monday), followed by academic sessions.
Venue- XUB New Campus
The following original documents and their self-attested photocopies must be submitted at the time of registration.
1) Matriculation or equivalent certificate (for date of birth).
2) Degree certificate. If you are completing the Degree this year, a certificate from the Principal/Director of the College/Institute stating that all requirements for Degree including the final examinations, have been completed.
3) The mark lists of the Higher Secondary and the Degree Examinations.
4) Transfer or Migration Certificate from the College/Institute.
5) A character certificate from the Principal/Director of the College/Institute last attended.
6) Work experience certificate, if any.
7) Four recent passport size colour photographs.
8) Blood group report.
9) Medical fitness certificate.
10) Anti-ragging undertaking signed by the student and the parent separately.
11) Copy of the Aadhaar Card.
12) Money Receipt for the payment of full first year fee.
13) A domicile / residential / nativity certificate (Odisha) issued by a competent authority but not below the rank of Tahsildar.
If you have completed / completing the Degree this year, you MUST submit the documents mentioned in item nos. 2, 4 and 5 above, on or before September 30, 2020. Failure to submit documents 2, 4, 5 by September 30, 2020 invites penalty of Rs 5,000/- and may also be treated as having not completed the Bachelor’s degree.
What is the last date for payment of acceptance of admission for Selected & Waitlisted candidates?
Selected Candidates – 16th May 2020 and the amount is Rs. 2,00,000/-
Waitlisted Candidates – 8th May 2020 and the amount is Rs. 50,000/-
The balance of the first year total program fee, plus all other fees as applicable, will have to be paid on or before June 6, 2020.
What is the current placement scenario in XUB for MBA-RM ?
Please refer to the attached image for more details.