Until when does the waitlist moves? And how does one know that its the last movement?
Any rough idea since 2015 how many waitlist does IIM sambalpur have each year?
General WL 73 after updating. Any chance? And when will the next list come out?
Which college is preferred for a fresher- FORE or IIM Sambalpur? (Asking in a neutral group)
Dear @Sumit_IIMSBP , my CAT ID is 9012545 . I paid the waitlist willingness amount and then I received a mail saying my waitlist number is 212 . But when I entered my details in the results portal , the portal is showing the number as 176 . I have mailed the authorities regarding this . Can you please clear it up ? P.S. I would obviously want the waitlist number to be 176 .
Union Bank of India, India’s 5th largest Public Sector Bank, offers Special Education Loan Scheme to students of Sambalpur for PGP course at the lowest ROI of 6.90% !
To avail quick sanction/disbursement contact:
Mohit Krishna, (Manager Marketing)
M: 8010768063/ 9027226900 , E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Union Bank of India, NCR
1. Lowest ROI of 6.90% among peer Banks
2. Maximum Loan Quantum of Rs.30.00 lakhs
3. No collateral security required/ Nil Margin/ No personal guarantee required/ Nil Processing Charges
4. Maximum repayment tenure of 15 years (after course period + 1 year)
5. Quickest sanction in 2 days
6. Reimbursement of Admission Acceptance Fee (AAF) and 1st or 2nd term fee
7. Loan for ‘Student Exchange’ programme