(2020- 2022) Master of Management @ DoMS IISc

344 Posts  ·  12,274 Users
About this group

This group is meant to address queries regarding admission process in DoMS IISc Bangalore.  

Page 1 of 35

Hello, Admissions process is completed now. Can you please tell us the GMAT cutoff for this year ??  

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, I have a MAGOOSH GMAT PREMIUM ACCOUNT that I would like to sell at a very low price.

Please contact 9176601665 for more details.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any updates on closing percentile for general category this year??

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any chance of a new list coming out now? When are classes scheduled  to begin?

CAT 19 - 98.66, IIFT 19 - 99.51 , XAT 20 - 98.31, GMAT - 740
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
amogh.chowdhary
@amogh.chowdhary  ·  27 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
doomsday1
@doomsday1  ·  2 karma

@Prashant_DoMS-IISc when will be the closing perctentile details be uploaded. It was mentioned that it will be disclosed after admission process is complete which I believe is done

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Will next list list be announced today?

3 likes7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Somainder
@Somainder  ·  6 karma

Did anyobe received any email

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
GauravRai010203
@GauravRai010203  ·  1 karma

u can see offer letter on ur portal after login if selected

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When can we expect next lot of offer letters. Any idea about closing percentile. @Prashant_DoMS-IISc

2 likes2 comments
Alphabeta01
@Alphabeta01  ·  1 karma

@Prashant_DoMS-IISc please share any update if available. Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
BornKingRS

Expect closing percentiles after admission formalities are over.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anybody tell us about closing percentile? After so many changes on 11th hour. We atleast deserve the closing percentile. Adcom can you please help?

4 likes1 comment
Prashant_DoMS-IISc

@NileshMali The closing percentile (or GDPI cutoff) have always been disclosed in the past once the admission process is concluded. You can expect the same this time also but not sure when.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How different is IISC MMgt BA course from the PGDBA course offered by IIM-C,ISI-K,IIT-KGP. 

From what I have observed is that PGDBA is more Mathematics and statistics oriented but alumnis that from both of the courses are placed as Data Scientist , Financial Analyst. So what exactly is the difference between the courses and which one is better.

2 comments
doomsday1
@doomsday1  ·  2 karma

Anyone ? Any alumnis ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
babyyoda
@babyyoda  ·  127 karma

@doomsday1 bro its totally different IISC offers Research oriented courses where as IIMS/IITs are more industry oriented courses ,, IF you want just experience or Degree Go for IISC.... either wont.....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just recieved the offer letter for the M.Mgt today but I as I clicked to make the fee payment it displayed that the portal is closed. The last date of fee payment in the offer letter is 20 July. Please help me in this regard

2 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Somainder
@Somainder  ·  6 karma

kindly share your perentile and category

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Adipen1997
@Adipen1997  ·  2 karma

Any idea about closing percentile.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone received admission mail after 25th ?

@admins will there be any waitlist movement?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
mukul4387
@mukul4387  ·  367 karma

@Prashant_DoMS-IISc I never got the conversion email. But this specific message is there in the portal. I have no idea whether I converted in the past or not. Why the declaration of the result has to be so ambiguous that a candidate may have the chance of missing payment deadline in case of conversion?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
leisurereader
@leisurereader  ·  175 karma

@mukul4387 if you have converted, you can see admission offer in your portal at all time, if that is not there then don't worry about the payment portal.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...