(2020- 2022) Master of Management @ DoMS IISc

349 Posts  ·  11,914 Users
About this group

This group is meant to address queries regarding admission process in DoMS IISc Bangalore.  

Page 1 of 35

Does anyone received admission mail after 25th ?

@admins will there be any waitlist movement?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Prashant_DoMS-IISc

@arijit_7284 Last date of withdrawl is 31st july for current converts.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Alphabeta01
@Alphabeta01  ·  1 karma

@Prashant_DoMS-IISc can we expect a waitlist movement after 31st July ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Recently a link for interview letter has shown up but when you click it it says "interview letter not generated"

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
jipul207
@jipul207  ·  8 karma

must be some kind of glitch, why would they release interview call letter after they have announced that selection will be based on score

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rahul8kushwaha
@rahul8kushwaha  ·  0 karma

Ha

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Adcom,

As stated in the previous post that the admission acceptance deadline was 25th June which has passed. Can we now expect the next round of calls today?

If not, then can you provide a tentative date for the same?

3 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
adi896
@adi896  ·  0 karma

after logging in my account it is showing interview offer letter but this time admission is going through direct gate score..Plss tell me

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Aman3048
@Aman3048  ·  0 karma

Yeah I can also see that

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PSU or M.mgmt at IISc...What would be the better option and why?

11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
mailmeatjd
@mailmeatjd  ·  3 karma

24 lakh ka haath me ayega around14 lakh..with not much social security..isiliye PSU hi jao..waha bhi currently 20lpa hi chal raha hai... @AnkV2

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
GauravRai010203
@GauravRai010203  ·  1 karma

@Lukecage check the fee structure first

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2020 Phase 2 Study Material

Anybody here interested in study material for RBI Grade B 2020 from Anuj Jindal drop  your mail, full coverage of Phase 2 subjects i.e. Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management and Descriptive English, contact for more detail.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Sridatri43
@Sridatri43  ·  0 karma

Hey interested

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
baba_yoda
@baba_yoda  ·  13 karma

@Sridatri43 mail ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is regarding IIM K for NC OBC 

A humble request to everyone who converted IIM K and decided not to join it.

As the withdrawal date of K is near by i.e. 25th June, people who have already converted higher priority college please withdraw from K well before the last withdrawal date so that AO might release next lists one or two days before 25th June which in turn would be helpful to people like me to withdraw from other colleges whose final withdrawal date is also on 25th June.

Thanks in Advance and All the best.

I_am_Iron_Man
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are you in B-School wondering what it takes to build a career in Finance?

Just 2 days left to go for our webinar "Journey of a Techie into the Realm of Finance". Do not miss out on this opportunity to hear from Sameer Kalamkar, CFA L3 and an IIM & BITS alum. Currently working with the Business Valuation team at Deloitte, Sameer has successfully managed to crack a career in Finance post his MBA. Learn what are the different opportunities that you can explore in the finance domain and how you can build a career in it.

Date: 21st June 2020; 5 PM onwards

Link for Registration: https://lnkd.in/eXX4MEH

Webinar Link: https://meet.google.com/wmx-ypzd-ftn

Post 79826047477517
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys,

I am currently an MBA student and will be graduating in 2021. So, I along with my friends, have created a webspace where we have initiated sharing information about brand and their strategies, their history, their campaigns and everything about them. The webspace is a month old now and we are getting a good response from Bschools and MBA grads, since this space is created keeping in mind MBA grads and soon to be MBA grads. Till now, we have covered brands like Google X, Starbucks, L'oreal, Amazon Logistics, FedEx, Axe Perfumes, KFC and are planning to add almost every brand present on the planet, as we move from here.

The webspace is - http://www.thebrandhopper.com

you'll find the information very relevant to your present curicullum or in future, if you're joining a bschool soon. Even better for increasing your general knowledge. Have a look! :)

CAT 18 : 97.98 / SNAP 18 : 97.6 /NMAT 211 /IIFT : 99.003 Calls : IMT/IMI/CAP/MDI/IIFT/NMIMS/XIMB Converts : IMT
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does anyone have an idea for km cutoff?

1 comment
SuperMayur01
@SuperMayur01  ·  3 karma

I think we will get to know that after final admits

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will the list be released online ??? 

@Prashant_DoMS-IISc any updates ??

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...