[2019] TIME AIMCAT 2020 (22nd June to 24th June)

57 Posts  ·  1,976 Users
About this group

This thread is to post scores and percentiles and discuss test-taking strategies, doubts, and queries for TIME AIMCAT 2020 [2019].

Page 1 of 6

Hello aspirants, hope you find this message in a good health. I would like to make an announcement that I have the Full IMS mock series stack for 2020-21. I bought it at May and now as i am going to a college this year, so i am willing to sell it. And it is completely UNUSED. The series contains 40 full length mocks (15 self proctored + 25 take from home). And 30 sectional mocks (10 each from 3 section) for CAT. And also concept videos to learn from along with 2000+ practice questions from basic to advanced level across all the sections. And with live classes from IMS teachers Mon-Fri from 5pm-7pm. And also has 5 full length Admat mocks each for XAT/SNAP/IIFT/NMAT/CMAT. The original cost for the stack is Rs. 13000+ 18% gst summing upto Rs. 15340/- at IMS website, It's eCATapult Focused series. But i am selling it at a much affordable price, say almost half the price or even less. So interested aspirants can DM me directly. Thank You.

1 comment
nancy20
@nancy20  ·  0 karma

@AV13021996 is it still avlbl?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TIME AIMCATs 2020 ://t.me/aimcat2020

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone plz suggest whether Enhanced Aimcat without video package is worth taking or basic + video... Please reply... 

Business Enthusiast
2 comments
Liladi
@Liladi  ·  0 karma

Do you have to be a previous full time student at TIME to avail the discounts?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Cooldiv99
@Cooldiv99  ·  0 karma

basic + video is enough.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any way to give the missed AIMCAT ? 

If anyone knows the method please tell me.

2 comments
kannnav
@kannnav  ·  1 karma

can we give or not?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
indian_boi
@indian_boi  ·  2 karma

It will be available in the month of october

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I am looking to appear for few AIMCAT Mocks. say 5 in total. If anyone who has already subsribed at subsidised rates and wants to share a few mocks then drop an email at gautamkgoyal95@gmail.com

I can pay you on per mock basis

Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Time Bschool ranking This is the most preferred coaching for the CAT aspirants and look at the way they are ranking institutes!! MDI G and IIMK,I in the same column of S, NMIMS, IIT D, They are the most trusted brand and this definitely misguide students. Bc time aur CL hi do aese namune h jisne K aur MDI ko top 10 s bahar kardiya🤣

Post 80229882187081
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://cracku.in/group-offer/8dO4f People interested in buying cracku full cat 2020 course. It includes their full course, classes, video and question bank. Mocks and sectionals, studyroom with 15000 questions. Topicwise games and daily targets, daily read, 45 sectional and 18 mocks. Everything at 3750(cheap because it's under group discount) ***Need 40 people✨✨

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, can someone say how j can get time aimcat discounts when applying online? Should we enroll by paying the full fees, and then claim the discount? Also, the enhanced package for test series under discounts don't cover discussion videos, right? TIA.

No signature
1 comment
mannnu
@mannnu  ·  5 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when does the enrollment for AIMCAT 2020 season begin?

3 likes15 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 15
indian_boi
@indian_boi  ·  2 karma

AIMCAT test series is available for CAT 2020, link is posted in the above comment  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Took it today -

VARC - 62 (28A/22C) - Ouch! Spent way too much time on RCs. The Economics passage was really difficult, and the data-oil passage seemed to have too many close options? Could have scored 70 with better time management though.

DILR - 60 (20A/20C) - The heights and arrangement set took too much time. But after that initial debacle, I am happy I was able to attempt 5 sets.

QA - 52 (22A/18C) - Seemed rather easy. Were all the initial AIMCATs of the season on the easier side? Would be happier with better accuracy, and some more attempts. There were questions where I had the approach in mind but made mistakes while working them out and finally couldn't answer them.

OA - 174. 15 more marks was doable, especially with just 17 days to go for CAT.

Until the next one!

3 likes1 comment
LoneStriker
@LoneStriker  ·  20 karma

Please advice me on how to improve VARC and LRDI. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...