[2019] TIME AIMCAT 2020 (22nd June to 24th June)

58 Posts  ·  2,005 Users
About this group

This thread is to post scores and percentiles and discuss test-taking strategies, doubts, and queries for TIME AIMCAT 2020 [2019].

Page 1 of 6

SCMHRD BA vs GLIM(C) PGPM? P.S- Have heard some negative inputs about SCM BA

GLIM C (PGPM)
SCMHRD BA
Have no insight. Maybe go for brand value
Poll Check
2 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

2.5 Yrs exp in Accenture.

GLIM C (PGPM)
SIOM
We School- PGDM core, E-buiz (MUM)
2 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi. I am looking to appear for few AIMCAT Mocks. say 3 in total. If anyone who has already subsribed at subsidised rates and wants to share a few mocks then drop an email at jain.mokshi12@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello! I am looking forward to buy TIME CAT. If anyone willing to sell please reply.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello aspirants, hope you find this message in a good health. I would like to make an announcement that I have the Full IMS mock series stack for 2020-21. I bought it at May and now as i am going to a college this year, so i am willing to sell it. And it is completely UNUSED. The series contains 40 full length mocks (15 self proctored + 25 take from home). And 30 sectional mocks (10 each from 3 section) for CAT. And also concept videos to learn from along with 2000+ practice questions from basic to advanced level across all the sections. And with live classes from IMS teachers Mon-Fri from 5pm-7pm. And also has 5 full length Admat mocks each for XAT/SNAP/IIFT/NMAT/CMAT. The original cost for the stack is Rs. 13000+ 18% gst summing upto Rs. 15340/- at IMS website, It's eCATapult Focused series. But i am selling it at a much affordable price, say almost half the price or even less. So interested aspirants can DM me directly. Thank You.

1 like1 comment
nancy20
@nancy20  ·  0 karma

@AV13021996 is it still avlbl?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TIME AIMCATs 2020 ://t.me/aimcat2020

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone plz suggest whether Enhanced Aimcat without video package is worth taking or basic + video... Please reply... 

Business Enthusiast
2 comments
Liladi
@Liladi  ·  44 karma

Do you have to be a previous full time student at TIME to avail the discounts?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Cooldiv99
@Cooldiv99  ·  0 karma

basic + video is enough.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any way to give the missed AIMCAT ? 

If anyone knows the method please tell me.

2 comments
kannnav
@kannnav  ·  1 karma

can we give or not?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
indian_boi
@indian_boi  ·  3 karma

It will be available in the month of october

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I am looking to appear for few AIMCAT Mocks. say 5 in total. If anyone who has already subsribed at subsidised rates and wants to share a few mocks then drop an email at gautamkgoyal95@gmail.com

I can pay you on per mock basis

Thanks!

1 comment
Alekhya_Muvvala
@Alekhya_Muvvala  ·  1 karma

yeah..I can sell u

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Time Bschool ranking This is the most preferred coaching for the CAT aspirants and look at the way they are ranking institutes!! MDI G and IIMK,I in the same column of S, NMIMS, IIT D, They are the most trusted brand and this definitely misguide students. Bc time aur CL hi do aese namune h jisne K aur MDI ko top 10 s bahar kardiya🤣

Post 80229882187081
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...