[2019] TIME AIMCAT 2020 (22nd June to 24th June)

53 Posts  ·  1,673 Users
About this group

This thread is to post scores and percentiles and discuss test-taking strategies, doubts, and queries for TIME AIMCAT 2020 [2019].

Page 1 of 6

Took it today -

VARC - 62 (28A/22C) - Ouch! Spent way too much time on RCs. The Economics passage was really difficult, and the data-oil passage seemed to have too many close options? Could have scored 70 with better time management though.

DILR - 60 (20A/20C) - The heights and arrangement set took too much time. But after that initial debacle, I am happy I was able to attempt 5 sets.

QA - 52 (22A/18C) - Seemed rather easy. Were all the initial AIMCATs of the season on the easier side? Would be happier with better accuracy, and some more attempts. There were questions where I had the approach in mind but made mistakes while working them out and finally couldn't answer them.

OA - 174. 15 more marks was doable, especially with just 17 days to go for CAT.

Until the next one!

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , Looking for good varc sectional mock . Can anyone share their time test series for varc sectional in exchange for ims take home and sectionals Happy learning ! :)

1 like2 comments
shirin_nizar
@shirin_nizar  ·  6 karma

Hey, I would like to exchange

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shirin_nizar
@shirin_nizar  ·  6 karma

Mail me at shirinnizar007@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys if anyone wants to purchase cracku's comprehensive course including all the mocks and sectionals mail me @ animeshbajpai42@gmail.com. price is very low

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there anyone who is a IMS classroom/correspondence student? I want access to some quant videos, would be happy to share AIMCAT, Testfunda mocks of the previous years as well as sectionals in exchange. Please DM.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

VARC: 60

DILR: 27

Quant: 39

OA: 126

Underscore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

VARC - 70

DILR - 44

QA - 79

OA -193

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT 2019 Classes by IIM Calcutta students @Rs.99 Only!

Hi Guys,

We, a group of IIM Calcutta students, are launching a new venture. We will be conducting  topic-wise workshops for CAT. Why pay hefty fees for year long coaching when you can pay only for the topics that you find difficult! 

Interested students, kindly fill this form and we will reach out to you. 

https://forms.gle/DzKX2egYnd8jiEPh6

Post 50761868518508
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone want to share mocks please dm me on 8249088110. so that we can get variety in mocks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
धर्मो रक्षति रक्षित:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
धर्मो रक्षति रक्षित:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...