[2019] T.I.M.E AIMCAT 2001 (15th Nov- 18th Nov)

62 Posts  ·  1,311 Users
About this group

discussion thread for aimcat scores and strategies

Page 1 of 7

VARC - 56(19/26)

DILR - 44(15/16)

Quant - 62(21/26)

Total -159(97.38)

Last mock of season. 

All the best for CAT.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I have an urgent and important query. In the VARC section of the CAT exam, in the question paper mode, are the options also present below the questions?

"Human beings are strong because we have the ability to change ourselves." - The one punch man
1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
aishray
@aishray  ·  3 karma

no

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
fTheWorld
@fTheWorld  ·  65 karma

@amar-rajput thanks bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Success is no accident. It is an amalgamation of hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all passion. 

All the very best for the CAT aspirants. Keep your focus and manage your time for CAT 2019 exam will be held on Sunday, November 24, 2019.

Post 61005367150569
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys! Is there any group where after slot 1 we can post/see how was slot 1 ?

1 like31 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 31
VarshithR7
@VarshithR7  ·  198 karma

@Arsene96 how much did you get Bhai ? Can I ping you regarding XAT ? Ap ki Uske bare me Kuch idea hai Kya ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Arsene96
@Arsene96  ·  621 karma

@VarshithR7 Arre sir aise sharminda mat kijiye puchke ki message karo ya nahi. Kar do. XAT ke bare mein idea hai but main harr saal DM ka cutoff fail kar jata hun toh dekh lo aap fir.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

Need some help with a VARC strat.

So lately in mock analysis I have observed that I am over-thinking on some RC questions, where the answer seems easy, obvious and right in front of eyes......

But then I start thinking in a direction that there is a gap in my understanding, which leads to marking a wrong choice which I arrived using some complicated reasoning....

Could you suggest how do I get over this tendency ?

And what would you suggest, in general, if I face such situation in CAT, go with the instinct of marking an answer that looks obvious, or think more deeply ? 

(I know that depends on the question, but maybe you can answer from past CAT experiences)

I usually score in 50-60 range, and consider this as primary reason for not breaking into the 60s more often.

Would really appreciate your help!

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
vai221094
@vai221094  ·  12 karma

Thanks bro, I'll try using this advice.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
KrishnaSripada
@KrishnaSripada  ·  13 karma

Please go through this tool called CAT Strat available on your TIME SHP. All these questions have been answered quite clearly.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

VARC-46 

DILR- 59 ( VERY LESS)

QA-72 

OA-177 

Hopefully this will be the last mock for all of us.All the best everyone..

4 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
bhjk
@bhjk  ·  75 karma

@VinayHirani1 Thanks mate for best wishes, This will induce much more fire in me to push a bit more, Good luck to you , Hope you perform brilliantly! :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Fire510
@Fire510  ·  187 karma

@bhjk mate that is the only section which i am good at, was kind of expirementing with the section this time.Tried to solve the difficult set first and wasnt able to reach one of the easiest set which i belive( that network daigram one).So in that case this was really less, thats it. And all the best guys

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

VARC-55(27A/20C) Not Easy LRDI-51(19A/17C) Easy QA-55(24A/19C) OA-161 Last AIMCAT of the season. All the best everyone, may we all Bell the CAT.

CAT 16-93.03 CAT 18-93.3 XAT 19-95.3
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

VARC - 43 (16/23) DILR - 64. (22/24) QA - 68 (24/33) 9 mistakes at this point is unacceptable OA - 175 (62/80) Not a bad one! All the best everyone

CAT17- 98.96 CAT18 - 99.27
8 likes7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
VinayHirani1
@VinayHirani1  ·  90 karma

Though you chose to be the silent observer...i do hope your cat score will make the noise🙏🙏🙏

Bhimana
@Bhimana  ·  301 karma

Sure. It'll be loud and clear

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

VARC - 68 DILR - 33 QA. - 31 OA - 132 All the best to everyone! Hope all bell the cat :D

1 like2 comments
darklord97
@darklord97  ·  55 karma

Atb bro

VarshithR7
@VarshithR7  ·  198 karma

@darklord97 Atb bro 😄

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...