Page 1 of 6

Late Post.

IMS SIMCAT 2 - 2019 

OA - 139 (99.68)

Section-wise break-up:

VARC - 51 

DILR - 44

QA - 44 (96.96 - needs improvement)

Suggestions are welcome. Doubts/discussions as well. 

XAT'19 - 99.211 | GMAT 730 (First Attempt)
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have e test series which I want to sell as I am not giving CAT this year. Anyone interested to get it for very affordable price can message me. 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT 2019 Classes by IIM Calcutta students @Rs.99 Only!

Hi Guys,

We are students of IIM Calcutta and are launching a new venture. We will be conducting  topic-wise classes for CAT. Why pay hefty fees for year long coaching when you can pay and attend classes for only those topics that you find difficult! 

If interested, kindly fill this form and we will reach out to you.

https://forms.gle/DzKX2egYnd8jiEPh6

Post 50762131053735
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gave it today my second mock. OA 53(69.92) DILR 17 (65.84) Quant 21(77.12) VARC 15(57.59) How to improve guys.. In 1st mock I scored 80 percentile..

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Party like an EXISTENTIALIST and specifically like Simone de Beauvoir and Jean Paul Sartre
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

31/45/56

OA 132(99.27) 

inflated much?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Party like an EXISTENTIALIST and specifically like Simone de Beauvoir and Jean Paul Sartre
6 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
6 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have e test series plus which I want to sell as I am not giving CAT this year. Anyone interested to get it for very affordable price can message me.

2 comments
Mohitshinde
@Mohitshinde  ·  1 karma

for how much

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
darklord97
@darklord97  ·  31 karma

price pm me

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have created Video Solutions for the DILR section of SIMCAT 2 and uploaded them in a playlist on a youtube channel named "Shankar Bhayankar" 

link:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnV3E4eFnUAeoJYd1yil3g 

It contains what all went through my mind at the time of attempting the paper and some of the concepts that can help you attempt questions in less time.

I would recommend only those users who have attempted the test to have a look at it for potential benefit. I have also added an anaylsis of the section with regards to difficulty levels and my estimates of approximate time that candidates should invest on sets.

Please do leave feedback on videos. It would help me provide better solutions in future.

A slightly more advanced student
4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...