[2019] IMS SIMCAT 7 Self Proctored (9th August to 12th August)

75 Posts  ·  1,123 Users
About this group

This thread is to post scores andpercentiles and discuss test-takingstrategies, doubts, and queries for IMS SIMCAT 7 [2019]. 

SELLING HANDA KA FUNDA FULL CAT COURSE..

Because of some reasons, I am leaving CAT preparation and i want to sell HANDA KA FUNDA FULL CAT COURSE. It has really helped me in increasing my speed in quants. The tricks Ravi handa sir has to offer is amazing. If somebody is interested, inbox me. COST IS NEGOTIABLE.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

VARC - 70 (99.96) - glad to find my rhythm back in this section, after two disappointing mocks

DILR - 50 (98.39) - incredibly easy, should have scored more

QA - 36 (92.10) - too many silly mistakes here

OA - 156 (99.62) 

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Link for SIMCAT 8 group?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

VARC : 51 (95.09) Achilles heel 

LRDI : 52 (98.87)

QA : 60 (99.85)

OA : 163 (99.84)

AIR 28

CAT 17 - 99.18 | CAT 18 - 99.19
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any group for IMS-Takehome Mocks?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gave it today VARC - 24(19A/10C)-This is so freaking random now!Idk what to do about this. 54.06 %ile(Terrible) DILR - 58(22A/20C). 99.78(My second highest DILR %ile XD) QA -46(18A/16C).It was tough! 97.68%ile OA - 128(59A/46C) 96.38%ile.(Some improvement over SIMCAT 6)

Now or Never!!
3 likes2 comments
mayur_arora
@mayur_aroraIIM Bangalore  ·  8,805 karma

Now or Never!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  3 likes  ·  
IIM_Groot
@IIM_Groot  ·  602 karma

@mayur_arora Indeed!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Alexander Gordon Laing, a Scottish explorer, was attacked by desert raiders who shot and stabbed him. Somehow he survived and a few months later became the first European known to have reached Timbuktu, whose streets turned out not to be paved with gold, after all. On his way back he was attacked again by Tuaregs, who reportedly strangled him to death with a turban. 

What can you infer about Tuaregs from this paragraph? Are they they one who attacked Alexander the first time too or not?

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand"
1 comment
lovegarg97
@lovegarg97  ·  68 karma

I think we can't infer that. To infer that, the author had written "On his way back he was attacked by Tuaregs again". Again in the paragraph refers to he being attacked, not necessarily by the same group.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...