2019 EE GATE(POSTGATE PSUS MTECH NITIE QUERIES) ESE(MAINS PREPARATION)

20 Posts  ·  67 Users
About this group

After GATE 2019 EE discipline...discussions about PSU applications interviews cutoffs Group discussion... for future aspirants also to keep a record

ESE MAINS preparation tips for PRELIMS and other questions

I ask for active participation of candidates who are looking forward to future endeavours...

Best of Luck....

Page 1 of 2

What will be better guys nit calicut instrumentation and control engg or nit raurkela electronic and instrumentation.. Plz help guys

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Till what rank will a general candidate land a maharatna? Other than maharatna what rank?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any Gate 2020 preparation group for EE?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ONGC APPLICATION IS OPEN FROM NOW SO DO APPLY

Start Date:05/04/2019

End Date:24/04/2019

Dont try to apply after deadlines are over...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Most of the ESE aspirants in E&T Engg. Discipline face the problem in preparing for the most dreadful subject i.e. Computer Organization and Architecture. To give my brief introduction, I have done my B.Tech. from NIT Jaipur in 2017 in Computer Science and Engineering Branch with a CGPA of 9.1. 

To make your task simpler, I have made an entire course on Computer Architecture, Operating Systems and DBMS. You do not need to refer any additional material for ESE as this course covers all the concepts in a greater detail. You can fully rely on this course. I have also tried to add various practice questions, ESE previous year questions and conventional questions so that a beginner in this subject can get familiar with this subject easier. If you face any problem while preparing for this subject, you can ask without any hesitation.

Post 40321393513837
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ESE Mains is all about the writing the effective answers with the best presentation along with maintaining accuracy. I got 321/600 in ESE Mains 2018 last year. I have made this course taking into consideration my past experiences in answer writing. I have explained the art of writing by taking all the  cases of attempting a numerical, theoretical or derivation type question. I have also included some common mistakes which an aspirant commits and also some of FAQs regarding ESE Mains Preparation. Those who are struggling to write the effective answers or are confused how to prepare for ESE Mains can refer to my course on Unacademy whose link I am sharing below. 

Post 40321329783131
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ONGC notifications are out with Vacancy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Last Year IOCL ONGC MDL were the first to issue call letters for interviews tentatively at june...stay tuned

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys My gate EE score is 626 and rank 3826, I am from OBC category. I want pursue Mtech from iit. Is this score is enough and which iits can I get? Plz reply I am in depression.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
sidd_ver6
@sidd_ver6  ·  0 karma

Which one would be best for placement

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Vibhav2421
@Vibhav2421  ·  14 karma

IIT's r best but at this rank u will definitely get medium ranking nit .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Someone plzz help

Post 5055623147814912
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...