@wtfman2345's post

in [2019] AIMCAT 2008(27th September-30th September)
Updated 11 months ago

Was the QA easy? I don't  know I have improved my QA or what but  last two mocks I have been scoring well in this section,with good accuracy. I think when the questions are  easy(less calculations), I perform better. 

Also, is anyone finding IMS mocks way harder than AIMCATS. I have attempted only last two proctored SIMCATs, but my performance there has been pretty abysmal. Or maybe,my performance drops during proctored tests. My performance in all three proctored tests were dreadful.

1 comment
Arsene96
@Arsene96IIM Calcutta  ·  7,305 karma

IMS VARC was much harder than AIMCAT earlier in the season. That has lessend to a large extent now. Also, I personally have been performing abysmally in the SImCAT LRDI section but well in the AIMCATs. LRDI was very tough in SImCATs for a long while, the 99%ile cutoffs will show you the difference between SimCAT LRDI and AIMCAT LRDI. It may also be about the environment, as you say but I have given all my proctored and unproctored mocks from home. The results were consistent, just about scraping through to 98.5 or so in SimCATs and well above 99 in the AIMCATs.. Couple of disgraceful 95s in the SimCATs as well. In my case, whenever I did average in VARC, the whole mock tanked. And my reason for tanking VARC is that I get bored of it at times. You should investigate why this is for you, and figure out a fix. Maybe give a few more SimCATs and try. I am sure one of them will be more suited to you and you can do well

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 65 posts in [2019] AIMCAT 2008(27th September-30th September)

View all the posts »