[2019-21][Official] PUMBA, Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune. MBA++ Admissions

16 Posts  ·  233 Users
About this group

This is the official thread for the MBA++ Programme at Department of Management Sciences PUMBA.

Reach out to us in case of any queries! Our team will be happy to assist you. You can also message us privately with your profile details. All the best !!!

Page 1 of 2

i have scored 97.28 percentile ( SC ) mumbai university student any chance of converting PUMBA till CAP 3?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

While filling MBA-PBT form, what do I input in PNR number for ATMA? is it roll number or result validation key? Please let me know if anyone has filled application, it would be great help. Thanks in advance 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What will be Cutoff for PUMBA through CET for OBC HU candidate

1 comment
Tejas_Yeole
@Tejas_Yeole  ·  0 karma

97.5 plus

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone share the link of pumba 2020-22 group

1 like1 comment
Taps119
@Taps119  ·  14 karma

I think there's no group yet.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PUMBA LAST YEAR CMAT CUTOFF?

1 like1 comment
Shubh123va
@Shubh123va  ·  13 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the procedure for hostel admissions in pumba? And are there any reservations in place ? If so what are they?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the procedure of hostel allotment in pumba?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings to all the PUMBA aspirants !!

1st provisional allotment list is out and we congratulate all the candidates who have been allotted PUMBA.  

Those who have been allotted PUMBA and are going to choose FREEZE, ping us on Facebook on the following link along with a photograph of the ARC receipt as a proof so that we can confirm you and guide you further.

https://www.facebook.com/PUMBAADMISSIONS201921/?ref=bookmarks 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Those who will be joining pumba can join the pumba group on WhatsApp Inbox or DM me on 7972575374

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I freezed my allotment as I got PUMBA , what is the procedure for hostel as I am OHU student?? @PUMBA-MBA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...