Join the discussion on National Insurance Academy (NIA) Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the PGDM Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.
National Insurance Academy (NIA), was established in 1980 in Pune, jointly by Ministry of Finance and Government of India to nurture the best talent in the industry and prepare them for the insurance industry. The academy offers various courses related to the insurance industry. Among these courses is a 2-year, full-time PGDM course in Insurance and Risk Management and is AICTE approved.
Course Name: PGDM in Insurance and Risk Management.
Duration: 2 Years
• The candidate must be a graduate from an Indian or a foreign university with atleast 55% aggregate marks for General category and 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST.
• The candidates appearing for their last year examination may also apply.
• The upper age limit for the candidates to apply is:
• General, OBC-NC- 28 years
• SC/ST/DA – 30 years
Weightage for selection:
• Past Academic record: 20%
• Performance in CAT/CMAT: 50%
• Performance in GD/PI: 30%
• Relevant work experience
Last Date for Application: 15th March 2020
Application Fee: Rs. 1,200
Application process: Online
Qualification Exams: CAT, CMAT
Batch Size: 80
Programme Fee: Rs. 12,50,000
NIA offers 9 scholarships worth Rs. 1 lac each to girl students, meritorious students and economically weaker sections.
Final Placements 2018-2020
Maximum Package: Rs. 12.1 lakh pa
Average Package: Rs. 8.4 lakh pa
Past Recruiters: Aditya Birla, Accenture, Policy Bazar, Religare, Cigna TTK Health, Infosys, IBM India, Cognizant, Salasar, First Policy and many more.