[Official] National Insurance Academy (NIA) Admission Query 2021- 2023 | PaGaLGuY

736 Posts  ·  1,219 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on National Insurance Academy (NIA) Admission 2021-23 and Get the details about the PGDM Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

National Insurance Academy (NIA), was established in 1980 in Pune, jointly by Ministry of Finance and Government of India to nurture the best talent in the industry and prepare them for the insurance industry. The academy offers various courses related to the insurance industry. Among these courses is a 2-year, full-time PGDM course focus on Insurance and Risk Management and it is AICTE approved.

Course Name: PGDM

Duration: 2 Years

Eligibility:

• The candidate must be a graduate with atleast 50% marks for General category and 45% marks for SC/ST/DA.

• The candidates appearing for their last year examination may also apply.

• The upper age limit for the candidates to apply is:

• General, OBC-NC- 28 years

• SC/ST/DA – 30 years

Weightage for selection:

• Past Academic record: 20%

• Performance in CAT/CMAT: 50%

• Performance in GD/PI: 30%

• Relevant work experience will considered in PI.

Last Date for Application: 15th March 2021

Application Fee: Rs. 1,500

Application process: Online

Qualification Exams: CAT, CMAT

Batch Size: 120

Programme Fee: Rs. 09,43,000

Scholarships:

NIA offers 9 scholarships worth Rs. 1 lac each to girl students, meritorious students and economically weaker sections.

Final Placements 2019-2021

Maximum Package: Rs. 12.1 lakh pa

Average Package: Rs. 7.67 lakh pa

Past Recruiters: SBI Life, Aditya Birla, Accenture, Policy Bazar, Religare, Cigna TTK Health, Infosys, IBM India, Cognizant, Salasar, First Policy and many more.

Page 1 of 74

What is laptop and uniform charges in NIA PUNE ? Is Laptop services compulsion for us whether I have my own ?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Akashadak
@Akashadak  ·  8 karma

But I have already my own , I have to buy again from NIA PUNE ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Prasad_Rudrawar
@Prasad_RudrawarNIA Pune  ·  25 karma

No

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is Nifm Faridabad?

CMAT21- 91.58 %ile , CAT21- Let see🙏
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have paid the first installment and also got the confirmation mail for the same.After that there is no update about commencement of classes or further formalities. Is there something I am missing. What to do?

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
rishitabhutda
@rishitabhutda  ·  5 karma

nia unofficial is at telegram

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Prasad_Rudrawar
@Prasad_RudrawarNIA Pune  ·  25 karma

Fill this form.  https://forms.gle/MnNZMec5hPwSsyAQ8/  

we will add you to the official group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello adcom, Can you please tell what is the last date to take the refund? Since, AICTE has revised its guidelines and last date is 6th August according to them so NIA would be following that?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When can we expect the next movement in waiting list? My wait list number is 92....and I guess the wait list moved till 85.

2 likes3 comments
Priyanshu__Gupta
@Priyanshu__Gupta  ·  0 karma

Wait list is cleared till 89

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Vishakha_110
@Vishakha_110  ·  1 karma

any update of waitlist movement?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update of waitlist movement? Anyone?

3 comments
Neeraj11111
@Neeraj11111  ·  1 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aayushree
@aayushree  ·  1 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Those that determine to be wealthy plays the money game to win while the poor people plays the money game to lose. The goal of wealthy people is to have massive wealth and the poor sees surplus as an opportunity for consumption instead of investing it. The rich get Richer because the poor thinks that every opportunity is a scam Especially investing in stock exchange, real estate, gold, crude oil ,cryptocurrency etc. This has been able to represents legion of adventures and entrepreneur. Change your mindset and do what the rich does, which is investing a legit platform. Mrs Annabella Ryan investment platform offers you with the opportunity to invest and make massive profits, my investment plans are very affordable and my trading platform is very transparent. We give you 100% free access to your trading account for you to monitor your trade and learn from there. Reach out to me with the link bellow ⬇️⬇️⬇️ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/annabella.ryan.69 WhatsApp +13239685761 Gmail @ Annabellaryan69@gmail.com

Post 112128073925659
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Seniors, I have few questions to you : Will we get the books by courier incase the classes are online or do we have to read online modules..? Is the fees for uniform included in fees we'll be paying or we've to pay it on time. Also any update about when will the classes start and any info abt the offiline classes.

1 like8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
Shivammir
@Shivammir  ·  51 karma

@Kamehamehaa no idea. What's your wl number

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Avanish_99
@Avanish_99  ·  14 karma

@Priyanshu__Gupta not yet man

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any updates regarding the waitlist movement?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
abhijeet0302
@abhijeet0302  ·  2 karma

@Shivammir 85 cleared currently . Do you have an idea regarding next movement ? Mine is 88.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shivammir
@Shivammir  ·  51 karma

@abhijeet0302 I guess after 28th

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Plz suggest me is nia a good option in terms of investment or tiss not in hr?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Vishal0449
@Vishal0449  ·  1 karma

@AditiRanjan123 please specify the courses some courses are doing bad in terms placement. Like labour studies so please check for the course. Generally the feeling is placement good for all courses but it's not. Some course don't even have 100% placement.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AditiRanjan123
@AditiRanjan123  ·  0 karma

@Vishal0449 water policy and natural governsnce

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...