[2019-2021] OFFICIAL IIM Sambalpur Admission Queries

Greetings from PR and Media Committee of IIM Sambalpur! Inviting all the aspirants to join this group for admission related queries. To get added into the group of all call getters, you can send the screenshot of your call to any of the below numb...
Read more...
56 Posts  ·  193 Users
Page 1 of 5
Hi All, Congratulations to all the shortlisted participants for the WAT-PI process! To assist you with your preparation, we have composed a WAT-PI preparation kit. The kit comprises of common questions that are asked in personal interviews, WAT t...
Read more...

PR and Media Coordinator - IIM Sambalpur
Write a comment...

which baby iim calls are already out?

•  
Write a comment...

Some people are getting mail about there interest. Isnt IIM Sambalpur part of CAP? I didnt recieved mail.

time
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 5
Swap_IIMSBP
Swapnil Jaiswal @Swap_IIMSBP  IIM Sambalpur  ·  5 days ago

Hi @ParulHingorani the emails are being sent in phases, and it also depends upon the availability of seats. As it is a merit system hence qualifying the criteria doesn't assure a call. Please wait till next phase you may get an email.

•  
roy_1016
Friend  @roy_1016  ·  2 days ago

5% lower cutoff and 15% weightage for diversity... WOW...

•  
Write a comment...
  CAP 2019 WAT-PI Experience (conducted by IIM Rohtak) Date: 11 Feb 2019 Forenoon Session Venue : Hotel Taj By Vivanta, Dwarka-21 WAT Topic: The #metoo movement has recently taken an upsurge. What could be the possible reasons for this? What could...
Read more...

CAT 2018- 96.14- Shortlisted by IIM-Lucknow/ Kozhikode /Indore, All New IIMs | NMAT 2018- 200- Shortlited by NMIMS-Bangalore/Hyderabad/Navi Mumbai/Indore
Write a comment...

I have got a call today based on gender diversity do I need to confirm just by replying that I am intrested in pursuing from iim sambalpur?

Load more comments 2 of 17
Shankermitali
@Shankermitali @Shankermitali  ·  17 hours ago

U must have got cap call?

•  
Shankermitali
@Shankermitali @Shankermitali  ·  17 hours ago

Sambalpur comes under cap process how can u get 2 calls from same college🤦

•  
Write a comment...
  Congratulations to all the call getters of CAP , you have crossed the first hurdle of getting into a set of institutes, young in age but of doubtless potential. All of you have a great chance of making a journey that I traversed 3 decades ago, t...
Read more...
Write a comment...

Hello, What experience should I fill in my IIM cap exam since I am still and it accounts for 18 months and according to cat 2017 the experience consisdered was till 31/July/2018 which is 12 months which one should I fill please respond Thankyou

•  
Palash_Shah
Palash Shah @Palash_Shah  IIM Sambalpur  ·  22 days ago

Hi @Babayeagga, IIM Ranchi is conducting CAP this year, they can guide you better on this.

•  
Write a comment...
Please help!!!! No idea on a few things in the cap form... no idea whom to ask..kindly respond 1.What do they exactly mean to say by "Please furnish the details of extra curriculars" ? There is no space provided as well.. 2.extra curricular vs co ...
Read more...
  •  
Swap_IIMSBP
Swapnil Jaiswal @Swap_IIMSBP  IIM Sambalpur  ·  22 days ago
  Hi @Kairaaa, if you have any concerns about the filling of CAP form, please contact IIM Ranchi as they are conducting CAP this year, so they can guide you better regarding the form. Regarding Co-curricular and e...
Read more...
Write a comment...

guys!!! is there any last date to fill CAP personal detail form?

•  
Swap_IIMSBP

Hi @Kairaaa ,IIM Ranchi is conducting CAP this year, so can tell you the exact dates.

•  
Write a comment...
Hi guys, I got a CAP 2019 call and my wat pi slot was on Feb 21st. I'm currently working in a corporate company with total of 1.5 yrs experience. I want to give my best in this IIM call. And I'm very bad at my soft skills and I'm thinking to ta...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
abhishek2401
@abhishek2401 @abhishek2401  ·  24 days ago

You are bad at soft skills and leaving your job.

•  
Swap_IIMSBP
Hi @KrazzyDNA7 , I would recommend you work hard on your soft skill, you can go for weekend classes for the improvement and prepare yourself during your free time. Quitting your job will make you more vulnerabl...
Read more...
Write a comment...