[2019-2021] NITIE,MUMBAI Official Admissions Helpline Discussion Thread

Hello! Welcome to the official helpline discussion thread for the admission process of NITIE, Mumbai for the academic year 2019-2021. NITIE Mumbai announces admissions to its Management Programs 1.PGDIM 2.PGDISEM Link to admission portal: https:...
Read more...
568 Posts  ·  3,490 Users
Page 1 of 56

Can someone help me with priority for nitie pgdim and pgdisem which one is better first priority to placement

•  
rohanprakash95
Rohan Prakash @rohanprakash95  NITIE Mumbai  ·  1 minute ago

PGDIM has a better average than PGDISEM in terms placement figures (Final placement). But PGDISEM has a smaller batch strength, which lessens the amount of competition.  

•  
Write a comment...

Oa : 95.24 ( gen) Va: 90.64/ di: 93.05 / qa: 94.74 What are my chances for both courses?

Skip this question0 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

My CGPA is 6.57/10 but the conversion formula makes it less than 60%. Am I eligible?

•  
Write a comment...

What should i fill in work experience related achievements? I don't have any. Should i describe about my job there?

•  
Write a comment...

GEM Cat 2018 - 98.3 percentile With sectional percentiles Quant 95.97 LRDI 96.48 Verbal 97.44 Work ex - 3 months in IT field till date 10th - 90.5 12th - 84.6 Grad - 67 My chances for NITIE interview call ? Thanks in advance !

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
Adityaknv
@Adityaknv @Adityaknv  ·  11 hours ago

@sreejit_ghosal Hey Sreejit! Do you know how is the conversion rate ? Like 1:5 or 1:10

•  
rohanprakash95
Rohan Prakash @rohanprakash95  NITIE Mumbai  ·  14 minutes ago

Let the last date of application pass, till then we would not know the total number of applicants. Hence this query can only be answered then.

•  
Write a comment...

What are the chances for NITIE call with 96 in QA, 99.1 in VA , 86 in DILR, 97.86 overall? Is it wise to fill the form knowing the cutoffs are generally above 90% in each section?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
sreejit_ghosal
Sreejit Ghosal @sreejit_ghosal  NITIE Mumbai  ·  11 hours ago

@ohhhhhh nothing can be said about the cutoff.It always depends on the applicant pool.So don't lose hope.All the best

•  
ohhhhhh
Omkar  @ohhhhhh  ·  11 hours ago

@sreejit_ghosal thanks a lot!

•  
Write a comment...

Doubt regarding Marks of UG

My college already has a cgpa-percentage conversion formula. but the system isn't asking for one. Is it okay to proceed with the average formula website uses to calculate the percentage?

GEM :(
  •  
AritraPhenom
@AritraPhenom @AritraPhenom  ·  12 hours ago

I have the same issueemoji  

•  
sreejit_ghosal
Sreejit Ghosal @sreejit_ghosal  NITIE Mumbai  ·  11 hours ago

You may enter semester wise CGPA till now .If any change is to be done the same will be done during document verification process

•  
Write a comment...

General Engineering Female

CAT 96.74

VARC - 98.8, DILR - 90.05, QA- 90.31

Work Ex - 2.5 years

10th/12th/Grad : 94.33/95.6/84.7

What are my chances of NITIE interview call?

•  
rohanprakash95
Rohan Prakash @rohanprakash95  NITIE Mumbai  ·  12 hours ago

Decent chances for PGDISEM, Borderline chances for PGDIM.

•  
Write a comment...

Any chance sectional cut off to fall below 91, around 90.5 for varc?😅

•  
rohanprakash95
Rohan Prakash @rohanprakash95  NITIE Mumbai  ·  12 hours ago

Can't really predict, As cutoffs also depend on the applicant pool. All the best!

•  
Write a comment...

What was the least obc nc category cuttoff which converted last year?

•  
sreejit_ghosal
Sreejit Ghosal @sreejit_ghosal  NITIE Mumbai  ·  14 hours ago

There are people who have converted by Just clearing the cutoff.Hope it answers your query

•  
Write a comment...