(2019- 2021) Master of Management @ DoMS IISc

212 Posts  ·  365 Users
About this group

(2019- 2021) Master of Management @ DoMS IISc- Admission queries

Page 1 of 22

Dear students

You know the things that have happened till now. IIsc M Mgmt administration's lazy, negligent attitude has put the deserving student's admission right to dirt. This issue will blow now. Before things get escalated to next level, IISc M Mgmt administration should better come up with notification regarding the allocation of seats to respective categories( seat Matrix). 

And   @BornKingRS  Why haven't you spoken to the administration regarding this? You know the problems/issues that are discussed here. For every other thing you volunteered in this platform, then why not this? 

By the way administration is not responding to the emails. so consider this as a request to discuss the issue with administration.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear students

If the second shortlist is not released soon please complain to the Director of IISc Phone : 91- 80 – 2360 0690 / 91- 80 – 2293 2222
email : office.director@iisc.ac.in
Secretary to Director: 91- 80 – 2293 2954 

If  there is no postive action from Director, then escalate to Member of Parliament and Human Resource Developement Ministry.  Never forget the option of Media if there is no response from public machinery.

1 comment
Charlie69-1
@Charlie69-1  ·  19 karma

Hi, I got a  mail from IISc on May 30th informing me of my selection for the program.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@BornKingRS @gupta.anurag.u When will be the second shortlist released? What is the last date to pay admission fess for second round?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
professorproton
@professorproton  ·  10 karma

@BornKingRS Second shortlist should have been released by now. Third shortlist should also be released depending on vacancy. Have you conveyed the students message to administration? What is their response? The most helpful thing that you can do on pagal guy is being a messenger between students and administration. On behalf of all the students I personally request you to get the response from administration regarding second shortlist. Also tell them that the matter will be escalated if the shortlist is not released soon.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
BornKingRS
@BornKingRS  ·  9 karma

Dear @professorproton we are on our summer internships from Monday to Friday, we are not able to meet the administration. We have already provided you with details and contacts as we could. If you feel your point is valid you can reach out the administration. Thanks.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The time has come for the DoMS IISc to come up with "second shortlist". All the 34 offers will not be accepted. IISc should pass on the offer to next eligible candidate in the category. It should also release seat matrix to know how many seats are available in respective categories. IIsc is mature enough to understand the norms it is violating by releasing single shortlist. Candidates need to demand DoMS to release second shortlist. Senior students should pass this message to the administration. Candidates need to understand that this is your right to demand the second shortlist. Call and Email them. Details at the end.

Kindly refer to my other posts and corresponding comments to know more about the violations DoMS is doing.  [P.S=My Son/daughter attended the interview, he/she couldn't make it. Fortunately he/she got better offer from other reputed college. Based on the facts she narrated I found the violations DoMS made and I am standing for rest of the students. So from now onwards it is up to you to call and email DoMS for the release of second shortlist. I will morally support you. However if DoMS doesn't yield to the demands, further escalations will be explored. Legal option is last remedy. ]   Phone numbers: +91-80-2293 2378

(Office)+91-80-2293 3272

(Chairman) +91-80-2293 3266

(Chairman) +91-80-2293 2377

(M.Mgt) +91-80-2293 2567 E-mail: office.mgmt@iisc.ac.inchairman.mgmt@iisc.ac.in                        

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
jagdishsingh420
@jagdishsingh420  ·  0 karma

I am sure it is the  same birth right which has made you this arrogant 😄 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
professorproton

@jagdishsingh420 Standing for other people's right doesn't make one arrogant. You should mind your business. Don't poke in sensitive issues. You lack basic understanding of society and civic sense.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Not releasing a 'reserve/waiting list'  or second shortlist is against the norms of reservation laid out by the constitution. It results in  disproportianate allotment of seats to respective categories. 

They have released a list of 34, among that lets say 4 seats are reserved for ST category. What if those 4 candidates fail to join ? Then there is no representation of ST students even when other ST students are waiting to join. So

Do you urge the Doms IISc to release second shortlist?

4 likes5 comments
Load more comments  ·  1 of 5
gupta.anurag.u

Okay.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
1 like12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
KNOWLEDGE121
@KNOWLEDGE121  ·  26 karma

Answering another query now- previously iisc us3d to display castes but It was high demand from categorical students only not to display their castes in final merit list

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
professorproton

@KNOWLEDGE121 iisc should mention the number of seats reserved for categories , not necessary to publish student names.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Received offer latter. Admin, could you please help me with the below query:

1. When is the joining date?(Acordingly i have to apply for resignation in my company).

2. We need to pay fee on or before 22nd May right?i am also waiting for IIMs result.

3. As i am getting option to pay for hostel now, can i make payment later too? Can i expect hostel availibility later?(Around the time of reporting)

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
BornKingRS
@BornKingRS  ·  9 karma

bit . ly/2 JmNw3X remove spaces to join in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Viveknalwa
@Viveknalwa  ·  0 karma

@BornKingRS thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the process of rolling out mails over ?? Please respond adcom..

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
harshapervela
@harshapervela  ·  3 karma

And Is there any reserve list for the rest of us?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
BornKingRS
@BornKingRS  ·  9 karma

No, we have not yet been able to do that, we will try to get the list of selected candidates ASAP. And no there is no reserve list as per my knowledge at this point of time.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got selected in IISC. If I pay fees now but withdraw later what will be refund policy.

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
domina2410
@domina2410  ·  3 karma

@BornKingRS Wait-list won't be out.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
KNOWLEDGE121
@KNOWLEDGE121  ·  26 karma

inr 1000 deducted if withdrawn within a month after payment. for more details contact the iisc admissions office

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Iisc mmgt or MDI PGPIM?

1 comment
Falcon_Ranger
@Falcon_Ranger  ·  56 karma

If you've got the money. (~35 lacs) then MDI IM.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...