[2019-2021] IMI-Kolkata PGDM Admissions Related Discussion {Official}

250 Posts  ·  759 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IMI Kolkata PGDM Admissions 2019-21 and Get all the details about IMI Kolkata Cut Off, Placement, Fees , Average Package, Ranking and much more from our MBA section

Page 1 of 25

In aicte page I cant find the last year placement details. Only it is uploaded upto 2016-17 and that too only 61 placed out of 120 batch strength. Is it so less? Can someone please clarify about the true placement details? Details given in aicte page must be correct.

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Gadget_Freak
@Gadget_Freak  ·  0 karma

@SohelSardar Type and search college name in the box after opening this page http://www.facilities.aicte-india.org/dashboard/pages/angulardashboard.php#!/approved

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Srijadeb
@Srijadeb  ·  1 karma

Don't go to IMIK, only showoff and nothing else. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

My waiting list number is 26. what are the chances of getting the addmission there. Also i have paid the seat conformation amount. 

5 comments
SudhirUdawat33
@SudhirUdawat33  ·  2 karma

What is your revised wait list no? @AkshayMathur97

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IMIKSUPPORT
@IMIKSUPPORTIMI K Kolkata  ·  31 karma

We cannot comment on your chances. You have to wait for the results.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Which one is better ??

IMT Nagpur (Marketing)
IMI KOLKATA (Marketing)
1 like1 comment60 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

IMI Kolkata opened their admission process in the month of february , till now it is struggling to fill up seats (180 seats). Cutoff is as low as 35% . i don't know why  many seats are still to be filled .  whats wrong with this institute?

2 likes32 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 32
VaibhavGG
@VaibhavGG  ·  0 karma

IMI Kolkata take students via consultancies is not a new thing man. If anyone need you can contact: 9831797444. Your brother will definately get admission to IMIK irrespective of CAT/XAT Score 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
VaibhavGG
@VaibhavGG  ·  0 karma

@Theperfect1 100% Sure, They won't even charge you anything, total free. They will get their monetary benefit from somewhere else (Hope you will understand)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Student who paid 50k only gets the waiting list number or else everyone who are in waiting gets the waiting list Number??? And is there any changes who to pay 50k now? Please Rply

undefined
Write a comment...

Wait list no. 6 Any chances ? @IMIKSUPPORT

13 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 13
SudhirUdawat33

@Vaan.i congratulation

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
SudhirUdawat33

@Vaan.i R u going to IMI k ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Imi waitlist 28!! Any chances???

5 comments
debdeepking1996
@debdeepking1996  ·  0 karma

By what time we may know?? @IMIKSUPPORT

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
debdeepking1996
@debdeepking1996  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

My Skype interview was on 5th April. When can I expect the results to be declared??

undefined
Write a comment...

I have certain queries regarding the refund policy. It will be very helpful if you could guide me through the process. In the provisional Offer letter it is stated that if a candidate is withdrawing before the commencement of the program, IMI Kolkata will deduct rupees 1000 and the balance will be refunded within a certain time frame. However, the document doesn't provide clarity on the process of withdrawal. Could you please share the official procedure to be followed regarding the same? Also, the document talks about referring to a public document for further details, however I can't seem to find that document online. Could you also share the same?

More
1 like2 comments
IMIKSUPPORT

You can email to imi admissions office requesting cancel of admission with your details (registration no etc). You can also call admissions to seek more information.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Vaibhavee
@Vaibhavee  ·  7 karma

Hi could you please also mention how much time will it take for the refund to initiate. Will that be before commencement of the course of after that?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I have given interview at IMI Kolkata 3days back, they asked my work experience certificate which I had submitted too. Now I have been asked to wait for a week for result declaration. What are my chances of getting selected.

1 comment
IMIKSUPPORT

Well that totally depends on your acads, interview and all other factors, which we are unaware off. Though as any other student you stand an equal chance of selection. All the best for that.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...