2019 MBA DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY HALIFAX CANADA - by Canada Education Connect -

27 Posts  ·  2,404 Users
About this group

Disucssion on oppurtunities, corporate residency paid internship, process for applying, counselling, information, placement, scores.

Page 1 of 3

What is the length of work permit given after completing CRMBA from Dalhousie University @VJCANADACONNECT

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
karan.zlatan
@karan.zlatan  ·  42 karma

I won't be able to apply for this admission session as I am fresher and still not appeared for GMAT ,I am weighing my options in Canada and particularly those which need zero to less work experience

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
VJCANADACONNECT
@VJCANADACONNECT  ·  13 karma

@karan.zlatan are you planning to apply for next fall? We will be starting thgat process soon for Dalhousie.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Students without GMAT but with 2+ years of work experience, first class in a four year degree program are eligible for an excellent MBA program at University of New Brunswick Canada. Interested candidates please message me. You maybe eligible for $4000 scholarship. Contact me for more details.

Director, Canada Education Connect, Dalhousie University representative for Management (MBA, MPA, MLIS) programs, Internetworking etc. University of New Brunswick St John MBA representative.  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all, sudents interested in the Dalhousie University Canada CRMBA program should submit their applications asap. They have commenced interviews. Don't miss the oppurutnity to be part of an MBA where you can work for 8 months and get Canadian work experience. 550 GMAT and a four year degree, NO WORK EXPERIENCE required. IELTS 7 and we can also help with lower scores. Message me for more information. 

Director, Canada Education Connect, Dalhousie University representative for Management (MBA, MPA, MLIS) programs, Internetworking etc. University of New Brunswick St John MBA representative.  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello folks: We will be starting 2019 MBA process shortly. Please contact me for furthe information.

Admission Requirements:

A 4-year bachelor’s degree, in any discipline, recognized by Dalhousie • A Grade Point Average of B (or 3.0) or better in the final two years  (last 20 credits) • GMAT score of 550 or better. GRE scores will be considerd • Two academic letters of reference • Current résumé • Personal essay • A profile • A successful admission interview to assess career interests  and future employability.  

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Akashsolanky
@Akashsolanky  ·  0 karma

Any idea about IELTS requirements

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
VJCANADACONNECT

7 IELTS IS required but more important is the GMAT score

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Interviews are playing a critical role in the final acceptance of students. In discussions with admissions, we have been told that good GMATs etc. get you to the interview, but it is imperative that you do well in the interview itself. So, prepare well and do your research. 

2 comments
Praman30
@Praman30  ·  0 karma

Heya, does dalhousie University accepts WES credential evaluation for admission into their MBA?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
VJCANADACONNECT

@Praman30 Dalhousie does not need WES, however if you have completed it, there is no harm sharing the information. Have you already applied? if you haven't we can heklp you apply. They will start 19-20 process shortly.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi folks: Just an update, the Dalhousie MBA program starts in June, unlike other MBA's and interviews have commenced. If you are interested in this MBA please contact me. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how many here are considering applying to Dalhousie University?

I am considering applying
No I am not
9 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

To all students looking to explore DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY CR MBA as an option, interviews are commencing at the end of this month. If you are interested, kindly drop me a line and Canada Education Connect (facebook@caeduconnect) will be happy to faciliate your application process.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admission requirements for the 2018 Dalhousie CR MBA

• A 4-year bachelor’s degree, in any discipline, recognized by Dalhousie • A Grade Point Average of B (or 3.0) or better in the final two years  (last 20 credits) • GMAT score of 550 or better. GRE scores will be considerd • Two academic letters of reference • Current résumé • Personal essay • A profile • A successful admission interview to assess career interests  and future employability. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Still thinking if Dalhousie MBA is a good choice, here is another video and this could be you in June 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MroJgj0gPKM#action=share

Video Thumbnail5797831546765312
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...