2019 MBA DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY HALIFAX CANADA - by Canada Education Connect -

Disucssion on oppurtunities, corporate residency paid internship, process for applying, counselling, information, placement, scores.

24 Posts  ·  2,122 Users
Page 1 of 2
Hello folks: We will be starting 2019 MBA process shortly. Please contact me for furthe information.  Admission Requirements:  A 4-year bachelor’s degree, in any discipline, recognized by Dalhousie • A Grade Point Average of B (or 3.0) or better i...
Read more...

Director, Canada Education Connect, Dalhousie University representative for Management (MBA, MPA, MLIS) programs, Internetworking etc. University of New Brunswick St John MBA representative.  
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
VJCANADACONNECT
Vijay  @VJCANADACONNECT  ·  2 months ago

No. Univerities need one or two academic references. But some may make exceptions depending on the length of time they have been in the workforce. 

•  
Akashsolanky
@Akashsolanky @Akashsolanky  ·  1 month ago

Any idea about IELTS requirements

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Interviews are playing a critical role in the final acceptance of students. In discussions with admissions, we have been told that good GMATs etc. get you to the interview, but it is imperative that you do well in the interview itself. So, prepare...
Read more...

Director, Canada Education Connect, Dalhousie University representative for Management (MBA, MPA, MLIS) programs, Internetworking etc. University of New Brunswick St John MBA representative.  
  •  
Praman30
@Praman30 @Praman30  ·  6 months ago

Heya, does dalhousie University accepts WES credential evaluation for admission into their MBA?

•  
VJCANADACONNECT
Vijay  @VJCANADACONNECT  ·  3 months ago
@Praman30 Dalhousie does not need WES, however if you have completed it, there is no harm sharing the information. Have you already applied? if you haven't we can heklp you apply. They will start 19-20 process ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

hi folks: Just an update, the Dalhousie MBA program starts in June, unlike other MBA's and interviews have commenced. If you are interested in this MBA please contact me. 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

how many here are considering applying to Dalhousie University?

I am considering applying
No I am not

•  
Skip this question8 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
To all students looking to explore DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY CR MBA as an option, interviews are commencing at the end of this month. If you are interested, kindly drop me a line and Canada Education Connect (faceboo...
Read more...

undefined
Write a comment...
Admission requirements for the 2018 Dalhousie CR MBA • A 4-year bachelor’s degree, in any discipline, recognized by Dalhousie • A Grade Point Average of B (or 3.0) or better in the final two years  (last 20 credits) • GMAT score of 550 or better. ...
Read more...

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Still thinking if Dalhousie MBA is a good choice, here is another video and this could be you in June 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MroJgj0gPKM#action=share

Video 5797831546765312

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
  WHO EMPLOYS DALHOUSIE MBA STUDENTS FOR THE  8 MONTH INTERNSHIP IN CANADA? Dalhousie MBA students secure their eight-month paid residencies with employers in the business, not-for-profit and public service sectors. Most are in Toronto, Calgary, A...
Read more...

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
  The Dalhousie MBA does not require work experience. Your past experiences are what makes the program richer... but why?    In many cases the diversity in the classes comes from students “pivoting” out of different career paths and bring richness...
Read more...

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi folks, with the fall session underway, Dalhousie will start gearing up for the next MBA intake for June 18. Students who are interested, drop me a line and we would be happy to help you out. You can reach me on WhatsApp at +19024145566 or Sreeh...
Read more...

•  
undefined
Write a comment...