UBS Chandigarh Admissions 2018-20 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on UBS Chandigarh Admissions 2018-20 and Get all the details about UBS Chandigarh MBA, UBS Chandigarh Cut Off, UBS Chandigarh Placement, UBS Chandigarh Fees , UBS Chandigarh Average Package, UBS Chandigarh Ranking and much more...
Read more...
462 Posts  ·  1,375 Users
Page 1 of 46

Does anyone know when will they relase the shortlist for MBA??

•  
Write a comment...

CAT 84.22

B tech: 6.3

12th : 67

10th : 75 

Schooling from Rural Area Any chances of getting into UBS?

•  
KritiUBS
Kriti Sharma  @KritiUBS  ·  15 days ago

@TusharSachdeva Decent chances of getting a call. Prepare well for the next round. All the best!

Patel1997
@Patel1997 @Patel1997  ·  9 days ago
@KritiUBS I am just curious to know how Admission will be allotted for UBS? Suppose a person is in general category and have applied for any reserved seats(i.e Sports, defense, rural, one girl child, etc). He p...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

In my Account it is still showing blank in verification. My documents were received on 17th Jan. But still no verification. Please help. 

•  
Write a comment...

WHEN WILL THE SHORTLIST BE DECLARED?

•  
Write a comment...

When will the shortlist be declared?

•  
KritiUBS
Kriti Sharma  @KritiUBS  ·  27 days ago

@Shru_18 Tentatively in February.

•  
Shru_18
@Shru_18 @Shru_18  ·  19 days ago

Latest by which date? And will we be notified by an email or will we have to check for the list on the website itself?

•  
Write a comment...

Hi

Does character certificate need to be from the college last attended or a certificate from your school would work too? And if both school and college are not feasible for me is there an alternate to it?

Please advise.

•  
KritiUBS
Kriti Sharma  @KritiUBS  ·  1 month ago

I have answered your query on the 2019 group. Kindly refer to the answer there.

•  
alucard08
Alucard . @alucard08  ·  1 month ago

checked. thanks!

•  
Write a comment...

Cat 88.57 %ile 10/12/grad -96%,94%,75% General female, no work ex Chances of converting mba hr? And does ubs consider academics while shortlisting?

•  
KritiUBS
@Gurleen08 Moderate chances of getting a call. Prepare well for the GD PI process as your conversion would depend upon your performance in those rounds as well. UBS does not consider past academic performance whi...
Read more...
Write a comment...

Please click on this link to join our pagalguy thread for admissions to the MBA Batch of 2019-21

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ubs-chandigarh-admissions-2019-21-6454687857901568

Arnav Mathur UBS
  •  
Write a comment...

The fee depositing procedure at SBI through website generated challan is operational now. You can deposit the fee in any SBI branch by 4pm today.

Arnav Mathur UBS
Write a comment...

What are my chances of getting a call from UBS?

CAT overall: 86.79%ile (VA-86.79, DI-88.98, QA-76.84)

X,XII, Grad: 81.28,71.67,72.76%

Category- Gen

Should I apply?

•  
KritiUBS

@Raffarr17 moderate chances of getting a call. Prepare well for the GD PI round. All the best!

•  
Write a comment...