PGDBA Admissions 2018-20 | PaGaLGuY

282 Posts  ·  1,039 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on PGDBA Admissions 2018-20 at IIM Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur and ISI Kolkata; Also Get all the details about PGDBA Course, PGDBA Syllabus, PGDBA Placements and much more from our MBA section

Page 1 of 29

Hi everybody on this group.

I am a GEM fresher, with 10th/12th/Engineering as 10cgpa/ 93.4% / 7.9 cgpa.

What marks out of 150 should I aim to get a call from IIM-C for pgdba ?

Though just a fresher but I am a former data science intern at UnitedHealth Group, Swiggy, KPMG.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I would like to ask few doubt on  the difference between one year MBA and PGDBA . Of course both can't be compared with each other as PGDBA is more with the data analysis and so on while MBA is much more about understanding of business in more generalized manner . However my doubt is more towards the placements and  job description . How much would be the applicability of mathematical concepts in real job scenario which I can see in the PGDBA syllables ? Does it require to have huge mathematics interest ? Is understanding of coding language essential for placements ? And finally , If you could provide me any job description what PGDBA guys do in the industry and do you see it is inline with what you have studied ? I know doubts are too much but would be of great help if you can clarify few of them if not all 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

From where I can get entrance question paper for 2018-20. Please help or any down load link

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone provide the link to PGDBA final placement report 2018 or 2019? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any data about what was the written test score of the last convert in each category for 2018-20 admissions? It will help us in getting a realistic idea of conversion.

1 like7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Shizzi
@Shizzi  ·  14 karma

@testvk Thanks for the info. :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
salaried_slave
@salaried_slave  ·  0 karma

Sab saale general category walon ki hi maarte hai.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://youtu.be/ORDA5BRKNf8

PGDBA Interview Experience

PGDBA 2018 cut off <=92

PGDBA selection details

Video Thumbnail6310519507517440
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SELLING PGDBA ENTRANCE PREP COURSE @1.5K . https://www.instamojo.com/teamgenius/pgdba/?ref=store

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone share PGDBA 2018 question paper ???

2 comments
salaried_slave
@salaried_slave  ·  0 karma

Hey @roysamir can you please share a link to the 2019 paper?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selling PGDBA ENTRANCE PREP course. https://www.instamojo.com/teamgenius/pgdba/?ref=store Price - 3k. Interested ppl Ping me on pagalguy / mail me - pnhjsi@outlook.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...