[2018-2020] [OFFICIAL] DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES,NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-TRICHY(DOMS,NIT TRICHY

455 Posts  ·  328 Users
About this group

Hi Guys, Welcome to the Official PagalGuy Discussion Forum of Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology - Trichy Admissions 2018-2020 for two year MBA program

DoMS - NITT is one of the India's top B-School and receives huge number of applications every year. You can post any - Admissions, Ranking, Personal Interviews, Group Discussions, Shortlists and related queries here. The moderators will answer your queries. 

Page 1 of 46

I have my name on 8th position of the 1st waiting list (open category) . What are my chances of getting admission at NIT Trichy for MBA? By when will my seat be confirmed!? And when should I pay the fees?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the seat Intake for 2019-2021 ?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will be the shortlist of 2019-2021 batch released?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

After filling the details in the application form , in the preview , i find that i had made an error in filling. Can someone pls tell me how to edit the application details?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the highest and lowest package offered in nit trichy?

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have 74.54 pecentile SC category

10th 10 cgpa

12th 87.40

B.Tech 65.28(till 3rd year)

fresher

what are my chances?

2 likes1 comment
conquerer99
@conquerer99  ·  48 karma

quite good

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got 65.66 percentile in CAT 2018. I belong to UR(Unreserved category). My acads are 10th - 80 / 12th - 85 / UG - 72 and 42 months of work experience. Will i get a call from NIT Trichy?(I have already applied).

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got 63 percentile in CAT 2018. I belong to the NC OBC Category. I want to apply for NIT Trichy. My acads are- 10th- 92 /12th- 94/ UG- 58.6. Should i apply? Will i get a call? 

1 like1 comment
Rohit6869
@Rohit6869  ·  19 karma

you have good chances. you should apply. You might get the call. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the cut off for nit trichy nd which is the best nit for mba??

1 like1 comment
conquerer99
@conquerer99  ·  48 karma

for mba among nit's trichy is the best

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how to recover registeration password?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...