(2018- 2020) Master of Management @ DOMS IISC

365 Posts  ·  598 Users
About this group

2018 Queries for admissions at Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science.

Page 1 of 37

Hii Anurag, I have completed my b.tech from Mumbai University CGPA 6.8 10th -76.8 12th -78.6 (M.P. board) GMAT (650). Extra curricular- Good profile considering participation in many college activites, certifications and online courses from Wharton & Harvard...volunteering for NGO and have strong recommendation letter as well. Work experience- 8months in IT domain. Since iisc have mentioned OBC GMAT cutoff as 630 on their site (I'm in OBC ) considering that, what are my chances of getting a call or what score in GMAT I atleast need to secure a call?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have my external examinations can the interview date be changed

1 comment
gupta.anurag.u

Yes, send the email as mentioned in gdpi kit and come for interview on 23rd or 24th april.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any chance of getting shortlisted for MBA in IISc Bangalore with cat ℅ 93.1? ( General, engineer,female)

1 comment
hkmb777
@hkmb777  ·  5 karma

No chance. You need to clear the cutoff specified in the site.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

by when will the shortlist be out ? and are interviews conducted in IISC campus only ? 

CAT  : 96.48% 
2 comments
gupta.anurag.u

Shortlist is out now, for call

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Vishesh94
@Vishesh94  ·  48 karma

where ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are you planning to convert your best calls and get final admits? We got a comprehensive solution to help you with that plan of yours. We are a team of IIM graduates who had similar plan and executed it successfully to convert our calls and join IIMs. 

And the best part is that, we are offering it for free as an introductory offer. Do check the course at:

http://bit.ly/GDPIWATCourse

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GEM FRESHER

CAT:96.32 percentile

VARC:83.22/DILR:93.94/QA:98.6

X/XII/GRAD: 93/93.7/7.64 CGPA

chances of getting a call?

1 comment
gupta.anurag.u

Very good chances

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@gupta.anurag.u I could not find weightage of CAT score and GD/PI in final selection mentioned anywhere in the admission brochure. Could you pls share it.

Thanks 

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
gupta.anurag.u

not disclosed by IISc. kept confidential with profs. anyways, you may try to call the admissions office and ask the same. you will find the admissions office contact, in iisc doms faqs.   @harshapervela 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aniketm1729
@aniketm1729  ·  253 karma

RTI file kar lo

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GEM  VA- 81 DLR - 92 QA - 98 OA - 95.38 10/12/BTech - 93/96/79 Work ex - 42 months. Any chances?  

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
gupta.anurag.u

chances on border line. You should apply and hope for the best. dont cut down your options, important for building career.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SC male VA- 47.74/ DILR - 78.43/ Quant-87.08 Overall CAT percentile 72.23 10/12/BTech - 8.8 /81.06 /80.12. Wrk EX- 24 months Any chances? Thanks

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...