FORE School of Management Admissions 2018-20 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on FORE School of Management 2018 Admission and Get all the details about FORE School of Management Cut Off, FORE School of Management Fees, FORE School of Management Placement and much more from our MBA section

515 Posts  ·  1,867 Users
Recommended

Calls will be rolled out in the 3rd week of February for FORE School of Management, New Delhi.

keyboard_arrow_down

Kriti Vij- My experience as an intern at Deloitte!

keyboard_arrow_down

PGDM or PGDM-IB, What suits you more? Click here to know more.

keyboard_arrow_down

My Internship in Market Research- Gaurav Sethi. Know More.

keyboard_arrow_down

Admissions Open at FORE! Exam Scores Accepted : CAT-2017, XAT-2018, and GMAT scores between 1 January 2016 to 10 January 2018

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 51

Hello, anyone attending WAT-GQ-PI process from West Bengal University of Technology? Can you please share CGPA to Percentage conversion details?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Guys, could someone share experience of WAT-GQ-PI process of FORE.I have mine on 24th Feb Morning

• favorite_border 
star_border
Anuj Sharma @anuj.s9211  ·  9h

There won't be GD Right ?

• favorite_border 
@ketangupta12 @ketangupta12  ·  7h

No GD bro

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hey guys, I failed to book my slot for PI, whats next. I've already dropped an email yesterday.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
@anuragr1151 @anuragr1151  ·  2h

@Vaibhav2608 m yet not confirmed about the pi dates, no email from the admission team + not able to download the admit card its asking me to contact the admission team

• favorite_border 
@Vaibhav2608 @Vaibhav2608  FSM New Delhi  ·  2h

@anuragr1151 Contact the admissions team as soon as possible. They will solve the issue.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Is there any negative marking in GAQ? 

• favorite 2
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 7
@Vaibhav2608 @Vaibhav2608  FSM New Delhi  ·  8h

@SACHIN8897 The paper is set by the college, and it is a part of the process. We after providing you with whatever information we have. If we knew, we would've informed.

• favorite_border 
@Vaibhav2608 @Vaibhav2608  FSM New Delhi  ·  8h

@89.91 I assuming the provisional degree is not available right now. In this case, marksheets will suffice.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Any idea on types of tops that has been coming for WAT for the last few years. Alos, will there be a choice or will there be only 1 topic for each session?

Back to the Drawing Board 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@Vaibhav2608 @Vaibhav2608  FSM New Delhi  ·  9h

@dehraduni Hi, i can share what i got during the process. It was on the Donald Trump's positives and negatives. I hope this gives you some ideas.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Respected Sir/Ma’am,  I’ve downloaded the admit card for selection process. In that it says, we are required to bring CGPA to Percentage conversion formulae issued by the college from which we graduated from. During the process of filling applic...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@Vaibhav2608 @Vaibhav2608  FSM New Delhi  ·  9h

@raunakshivani Hi! You need not worry, there won't be any issues. You can clarify this when you sit for Verification.

• favorite_border 
Raunak Shivani @raunakshivani  ·  7h

Thank you 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Do i have to bring the mark sheets for all my semester along with course completion certificate for graduation or just course completion certificate would suffice?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Nikita Shekhawat  @Nikita.Sh31  FSM New Delhi  ·  21h

Hey @rahulkumar23! It is advisable to bring the marksheets of all the semesters along with course completion certificate.

• favorite 1
Write a comment..
Hi Wanted to confirm a couple of points 1. I am still to recieve my graduation degree . But I have a provisional degree as well as the online marksheet which mentions my marks and pass status which is also digitally signed by university officials ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Nikita Shekhawat  @Nikita.Sh31  FSM New Delhi  ·  1d
Hi @harshitkhanna22!! 1. Yes, that would suffice as of now. Also, all the documents to be carried are mentioned on the admit card. 2.Yes, last month's salary slip and the joining letter would slbe sufficient. 3....
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi! Could you advice on the preparation for the General Awareness Test? Thanks

• favorite 1
star_border
Hey @Aspirant_me124! The GAQ, as the name suggests, shall have questions related to static general knowledge and current affairs. I would advise that you read up a little bit on the current affairs till, say, mi...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
http://www.fsm.ac.in/Admission/GA-Q-Sample.pdf You can go through this sample GA Quiz for your reference.
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

#GrowingWithFORE Ushma Khattar from #PGDM batch at FORE gears up for her new job with multinational telecommunications giant BT (British Telecom). Read here- http://bit.ly/2CwRTT0 #PlacementsAtFORE

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store