DoMS IIT Madras Admission 2018-20 | PaGaLGuY

557 Posts  ·  796 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on DoMS IIT Madras Admission 2018-20 and Get information about DoMS IIT Madras, DoMS IIT Madras Fees, DoMS IIT Madras Ranking, DoMS IIT Madras Average Package, DoMS IIT Madras Cut Off and much more...

Page 1 of 56

When will be the final results of IIT Madras out

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi @DoMS_IITM how many students are shortlisted for the next round. What is previous year waitlist movement

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have submitted the form but was only able to apply for IIT D. I want to apply for IIT Madras as well. Is there a way to do this?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will iits release the list of shortlisted candidates

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cat -: 83.34(va-80,lr-79.8,qa-81) ,nc-obc female..are there any chances of getting calls? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Entered all details. About to pay. But, website to apply to DOMS is not working.

1 comment
Melinda123
@Melinda123  ·  0 karma

I am facing the same issue unable to login

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT - 92.76 10th - 92.91 12th - 71.17 Engg. - 7.04 Workex - 14 months Chances of getting a call ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

made an error in form where because of auto fill my name changed to my mobile error and I couldn't correct this before submitting. I have uploaded all other docs and have made the payment. Should I resubmit the form with an other email id and pay again? Or can this mistake be corrected? Please let me know as soon as you can.

1 comment
DoMS_IITM
@DoMS_IITMDMS IITM Chennai  ·  344 karma

Send your query to msoffice@iitm.ac.in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT-94.28

VA- 66.73

DILR- 99.66

QA- 93.74

10/12/B.TECH- 85.5/78/79.7

Any chance for IIT Madras Doms?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT-96.9 VA-96.93 DI/LR-30.53 QA-99.83 10th/12th/B.Tech-95%/92.8%/6.76. Is there any chance for IIT Delhi DOMS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...