IMS Mocks | SIMCAT Test Series | IMS Test Series - PaGaLGuY

386 Posts  ·  6,015 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IMS Mocks and Test Series and Get all the details about IMS Mocks Scores, IMS CAT Test Series, SIMCAT Test Series, SIMCAT Schedule, Online Test Series and much more...

Page 1 of 39

Selling my Career Launcher CAT Test Series + Non Cat Test Series + Test Gym, priced at Rs 9,500 at just Rs 4,500. If interested, please ping. Price non negotiable. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any Wh*tsapp group for serious aspirants (or past 98/99 %ilers), for mock discussions. 

CAT 17 - 99.18 | CAT 18 - 99.19
1 comment
@340340  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Looking for Simcat 2019 test series. Please DM the details (Price and number of unused cat mocks) Aimcat or cl cat test series details are also welcome. (Price and number of unused cat mocks) Please DM the details. Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For all the top scorers, this may of some use to you: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MBAPrepZone/permalink/443448756451674/

A Dream team will be elected - containing all the top scorers and active participants by PrepZone and the mentors and this team will work together for the last 2-3 months. 

CAT-15: 99.65 | QA:99.6 | DILR:99.96| IIM Calcutta, Batch of 2018
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do IMS and TIME manipulate percentiles and test taker counts? This is data is purely observational for CAT 19 season SIMCAT Test Takers 1 13k 2 20k 3 21k 4 24k 5 24k 6 22k AIMCAT Test Takers 21 12k 20 16k 18 16k 17 16k

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does anyone here have key or answers to  ims classroom modules?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What does the IMS Cutoff score indicate. Like in a test I scored 95.56 percentile but didn't clear the cutoff. IS it bad??

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
rishawesome
@rishawesome  ·  17 karma

@komal21798 yeah maybe

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Kkjoosk-78
@Kkjoosk-78  ·  14 karma

Very less people give take home thats why the cut offs are higher and at high percentiles

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yesterday i attended 6th proctored simcat. And in score card they are only showing the numbers of the ques I did right and wrong. How to check which questions exactly I did wrong and how to see the questions again?? Please help

1 comment
Nishbafna
@Nishbafna  ·  13 karma

Tomorrow by 12 noon, they will roll out full answer script of all questions and also question by question analysis

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all. Anyone selling SIMCAT 2019 pack?

1 like1 comment
Rishabh.123
@Rishabh.123  ·  0 karma

@Pradeep5338 I want to sell contact 7860999153

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT 2019 Classes by IIM Calcutta students @Rs.99 Only!

Hi Guys,

We are students of IIM Calcutta and are launching a new venture. We will be conducting  topic-wise classes for CAT. Why pay hefty fees for year long coaching when you can pay and attend classes for only those topics that you find difficult! 

If interested, kindly fill this form and we will reach out to you.

https://forms.gle/DzKX2egYnd8jiEPh6

Post 50762324903102
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...