Now that CAT is done, the next crucial phase for you is to clear the GD-PI-WAT session. Most of you would have already checked your scores, while others would be waiting for CAT %ile.
Though CAT results are expected to be around Jan 5, the WAT PI process of the premier B schools start from Jan end itself. So, it may not be a good idea to wait untill the CAT %ilers are out, if you are already confident about some of the B school calls.
Been on the other side of the table, I can totally relate to the common questions that come in your mind. Once the B-school calls would be out, 99 or 95 percentile would just be like any other no. The only thing that would make you through the hallowed lands of your dream college would be your performance in GD-PI-WAT.
Keeping these in mind, we are starting a course for all the B-schools call getters with the mentors who have cracked interviews of different B-schools ranging from NMIMS, Indore, Kozhikode to A,B and C. This initiative was started by PrepZone last year with a limited batch of 100 students, but the whopping conversion rate of 472% has what made us take it further:) Hence, this year we are further enhancing the program.
GDPI Advanced -
GDPI Intermediate -
GDPI Basic -
A synopsis of the course is:
1) Every student will be allocated a best fit mentor/guide basis his expected calls, and this guide woule be the primary SPOC for you.
2) Student/Mentor ratio wuld be minimum to let the mentor give personalised attention to each and everyone's performance.
3) Full preparation for GD, WAT, Extempore, PI, Presentation, and other associated fields for Personality Aptitude test.
4) PI Details:
- The sessions of PI would be on a much personalized level by the relevant mentors who would fit in the profile of your college.
- Medium of PIs would be telephonic + Video calls. A detailed feedback and improvements list would be shared with you and tracked on your successive interviews by the different mentors.
- The PI sessions would be ONLY taken by the B-school graduates who themselves have appeared in a dozens of interview in the last 2-3 years, and can leverage on their experience to monitor the improvement of each and every enrolled students.
- Every student enrolled for the PI would have at least one stressed interview. The no. of interviews would vary basis which product of GDPI, you enroll for.
- Google form based personalized preparation for almost all possible Personal Life oriented interview questions.
5) GD & WAT sessions:
- A general live session would be conducted by one of the mentors giving basic guidelines about attempting different varieties of GD & WAT
- GD & WAT would be conducted by B-school graduates, VA faculty as well as a few Communications coach who have a depth of knowledge and viewpoints on the recent topics.
- GD & WAT topics along with the opinions of the mentors & bloggers on these topics will be shared with all the registered students.
- Continuous feedback and evaluation after every GD/WAT topic would be shared individually with every student on email/phone
- Every WAT needs to be submitted in a hand-written form within the given deadlines, and will be evaluated, scored and given the feedback by your assigned mentor before your next WAT topic.
- Every WAT topic will also be written by the expert PrepZone mentors and will be shared with everyone so that you all can benchmark and have a broader perspective on the writings.
6) Lectures on Current GK based opinion making for WAT, GD, and PI (For GDPI Advanced students)
7) Lectures on Diction improvement, Soft Skills, facial Expressions, and intonation. - (Here you'll understand how to sound natural ) (For GDPI Advanced students)
8) Personality/ Skills assessment test to provide you with your current standing.(For GDPI Advanced students)
1) Deadlines will be sacrosanct. So, give your best, participate very actively and do not miss on any lecture, discussion or the assignments.
2) The batch of GDPI is only limited to the first 200 students.
3) The first few enrolled students have already received their first few assignments and reading material. So, the course begins as soon as you enroll
This course is specifically formulated by Soft Skills experts and pioneers of IIMs Personality test rounds. With unique offerings and invincible trainers, this time, Prepzone is ready to repeat and beat its own record of 470% conversions in their maiden year launch. But are you ready to accept the challenge??
Those who wants to know our methodology & details - check: https://myprepzone.com/testimonial.html
Hey. For people who are preparing for XAT specifically now on, I have created this group specially for XAT. https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xat-2020-group-61708119634625
IMS mock test series pack for cat. Completely unused. 40 mocks plus 4 full length tests on past year actual cat papers. Will be useful for serious aspirants of cat2020. Please contact if interested to buy.
Puys, let's connect with all the b-schoolers of past many years (I have been on PG for last 5 years, graduating from an old IIM) who have shared their preparation journey on Pagalguy. It's time to connect with each other. 😊
Best wishes to all the aspirants of CAT 2019 on behalf of Department of Management Studies, IISc Bangalore. Keep your calm and give your best. May the force be with you! https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2020-2022-master-of-management-doms-iisc-53946724403059
Want to talk to 99%tilers about their SNAP prep strategy? SCMHRD is bringing another edition of MBA JAM with SCMHRD, where you get to learn tips and tricks about cracking SNAP, about SCMHRD and the MBA life in general. So don't miss out this chance, click on this link and sign up now!
As only Few days are Left, and I'm yet to give mocks..!! Please suggest me which Mocks are worth to give in these 10 days of IMS..
Can anyone suggest some good take home for VARC only considering difficulty of cat..?...It will be great help...