[2017-2019] Official MBA(Business Economics) , Deptt. of Business Economics [DBE], DU Admissions

293 Posts  ·  426 Users
About this group

Hi All,Department of Business Economics, University of Delhi announces Admission to its Management Program.Official Website: http://www.dbe-du.org

Apply Here:https://www.assoftwaregroup.com/duscadmissions/

Last date of payment: Jan 7, 2017
Last date for submission of online applications: Jan 7, 2017

Regards,
Admission Committee

Page 1 of 30

Hello Everyone!! I know its high time regarding the conversion and joining of your preferred B-School. I recall the same anxiety and enthusiasm you all must be feeling right now. So to lighten up your mood a bit, I have made a small blog (http://surveybooth.ml/?i=1 ) that narrates my experience of travelling around in Europe as a part of my International Exchange student this year (I am currently a student at one the the new IIMs). I wish to keep updating the blog as my journey continues. Also, this is part of my term project at the host college. Kindly go through it and your feedbacks are most welcome. Thanks and All the best

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what are the cutoffs genreally?

CAT16 99.1 || CAT17 98..1 || *Loading*
1 comment
thewarrior69
@thewarrior69  ·  108 karma

Bro you had 99.1 did you not join MBA last year?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My waiting list is 85 any chances of getting admission?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Student at Department of Business Economics,University of 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

OBC waitlist 69 . any chances?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any chances for ST waiting list students to get enroll in DBE 2018...And if up to what serial no.we can expect?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea when shall we get the refund? @gaurav.humble

Calls-IMTG,GLIM PGPM,IITK,DSE,DBE,IIM R PGDHRM,IIM Nagpur,IIM Sirmaur Converts-IMT G(DCP),GLIM PGPM,DBE,DSE(rank 134),IIM Nagpur,IIM Sirmaur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there a chance of further waitlists?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBE just released it's 15th cutoff which mentioned nothing about the next one, so are there any chances for the waitlisted candidates in the program ?

1 comment
divyanshusg
@divyanshusg  ·  6 karma

Same question!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, i am coming from Mumbai and finding difficulty in getting PG anybody who has already got in, please share, if space is availble or you have any contacts for PG my no is 9730696753

2 comments
Akshay_Ghandat
@Akshay_Ghandat  ·  0 karma

hey @gaurav.humble when this years hostel process is going to start?? i went to Saramati Hostel and inquired, he told me they havent started the process yet. On uni website its last years notification.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
gaurav.humble
@gaurav.humble  ·  64 karma

It will start about a couple of weeks into college. You will have to find outside accomodation for atleast for a month's time.

P.S : Hostel has limited seats and not all apllicants are able to get it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...