[2017 - 2019] [Official] Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology-Trichy (DoMS-NITT)

Hi Guys, Welcome to the Official PagalGuy Discussion Forum of Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology - Trichy Admissions 2017-2019 for two year MBA program DoMS - NITT is one of the India's top B-School and receives hu...
Read More...
390 Posts  ·  273 Users
Page 1 of 39
Dear Candidates Kindly refrain from using this discussion forum for the DoMS NITT Admissions for the academic year 2018-2020. This was the previous years discussion  platform. Follow the new discussion forum for the current year. https://www.pa...
Read More...
[2018-2020] [OFFICIAL] DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES,NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-TRICHY(DOMS,NIT TRICHY
Hi Guys, Welcome to the Official PagalGuy Discussion Forum of Department of Management Studies,... Read 62 posts, con...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

I got 89.61 percentile in cat, 9.0 CGPA in 10th,

84% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in my graduate 

degree (currently in  mechanical engg.). Can I 

expect a call from NITT DOMS?

•  
AlenNero
Alen Nero @AlenNero  DoMS NITT Tiruchchirappalli  ·  14 Jan, 2018

You have good chances, do apply. For further queries do use the latest forum.

•  
sourabh_patel
@sourabh_patel @sourabh_patel  ·  8 Feb, 2018

bhai tera iim se call aa jaega

undefined
Write a comment..

I got 89.61 percentile, 9.0

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Cat-67 Percentile,work ex-2 Yr,10th-87%,12th-75% Any chance of call?Obc

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
[2018-2020] [OFFICIAL] DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES,NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-TRICHY(DOMS,NIT TRICHY
Hi Guys, Welcome to the Official PagalGuy Discussion Forum of Department of Management Studies,... Read 43 posts, con...
User01  @1000023  ·  5 Feb, 2018

actually i have done my payments on 31 january and i m not getting which form we have to send to nit office so plzz help me bro 

•  
User01  @1000023  ·  5 Feb, 2018
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

I got 88%tile in CAT VARC-67, DILR-94, QA-90. Should I apply to DoMS-NITT?

AlenNero
Alen Nero @AlenNero  DoMS NITT Tiruchchirappalli  ·  11 Jan, 2018

@Shubhisinha , Do apply. You have a good profile. All the best.

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

What is the graduation percentage criteria for MBA at DoMS-NIT?

- Thanks, Naveen
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

minimum cutoff for general to get a call?

75-80
80-85
85-90
  •  
Skip this question63 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
 The wait is over peeps.Test your mettle as a consultant by  being a part  of a one of a kind live-case study event which gives the  participants an  opportunity to experience real time consulting and  provide solutions to  companies. We are glad ...
Read More...
#competition | Facebook
View about #competition on Facebook. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and conne...

Facebook

Post 6134910558404608
Prabandhan Presents Consulere - DIME, Indian Institute Of Technology, Kanpur
Dear folks, Greetings from IIT Kanpur!!! As a part of Prabandhan, our annual management conclave, we are presenting C...

Dare2compete

#CaseStudy | Facebook
View about #CaseStudy on Facebook. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Facebook

#consulere17 | Facebook
View about #consulere17 on Facebook. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and conne...

Facebook

#prabandhan17 | Facebook
View about #prabandhan17 on Facebook. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and conn...

Facebook

#iitkmba | Facebook
View about #iitkmba on Facebook. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Facebook

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

what's the total cost for doing MBA in NIT trichy?

•  
Sandy696
Sandeep Kumar @Sandy696  ·  19 Aug, 2017

@muhundaram 2lkhs

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store