[2017-2019] MDI MURSHIDABAD PGPM Admission Notification and related discussion

96 Posts  ·  184 Users
About this group

Please post any queries you may have related to the admissions process of MDI MURSHIDABAD PGPM 2017-19.

Page 1 of 10

Hi guys,

The thread for MDI Murshidabad PGPM discussions 2018-20 onwards has been started here:  

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-mdi-murshidabad-pgpm-admissions-query-and-related-discussions-2018-20-4667335932641280

Please ask your queries on that thread. Closing this thread. 

1 like
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

MdiM   

1 comment
rounak.sidhanta
@rounak.sidhanta  ·  122 karma

@akt533 ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
nolaser-beam
@nolaser-beam  ·  3 karma

mr rounak, there is huge difference in amhemdabad and murshidabad. how you can compare these two place.which  scale you are using, go get some real education everyone know what going in bangal, how many time riots happend in gujrat?and how much riots happend in murshidabad? compare these two facts first. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
rounak.sidhanta
@rounak.sidhanta  ·  122 karma

@nolaser-beam What does riots has to do with an educational institue that to a private management college? For selecting a management institue , any "sane unbiased indiviual" ushually focuses on parameters like Quality of education,Campus amenities, Placements, Corporate Interactions and MDI murshidabad sucessfully qualifies in providing all of these way better than its peers due to its brand advantage and continous support from the gurgaon campus. If any true aspirant (not an imposter) picks up MDI-M as a preffered destination to pursue management education he/she will be greatly benefitted.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  

i got the mail today abt provisonal admission not sure abt joining though will be very helpful if seniors can guide....  23rd is the last day to pay fee..

1 comment
ArkoD
@ArkoD  ·  4 karma

not a senior..bt if u dnt have bttr options then mdim is pretty decent

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

Hello I have received an email from MDIM regarding my selection. They have asked to pay initial amount of 1.8 lakh to confirm, but I am not in a position to provide for such a large sum of money within 3 days. Does the college have any provisions for this? Otherwise I would have no other option but to forfeit.

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
Hitesh747
@Hitesh747  ·  1 karma

@Sayon26 I am thinking of taking a chance with CAT again.. as the college is new and also m from mumbai so too far for me. So thinking to attempt once again for CAT.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sayon26
@Sayon26  ·  28 karma

@Hitesh747 if you're a fresher n u have time on your side you can definitely opt for another shot next year.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

I just had my interview guys who also had plz reply

Join Mdi murshidabad
Repeat CAT
Have work exp. And go for GMAT
80 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I have been following this group for quite some time.  It seems that very few students joined thats why they are opening  application window every now and then...VERY MUCH SURPRISING FOR an  institute like MDI. If this is the situaion for admissions, God knows what will happen in placements. Seems that the CURRENT studnets who posted about MDI Murshidabad were quite right and this is not at all comparable with MDI gurgaon nor they get any assistance from MDI Gurgaon in admissions and placements. the current students were right in their opinion and they told us not to join. I am also surprised to see that all those posts are deleted from this page. 

Anyways I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY ADMISSION AND I AM GOING TO JOIN another institute. Seeing such activities, I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL MY CAREER HERE. 

2 comments
den.biswa
@den.biswa  ·  2 karma

@malabar123 bhai tum kab follow kiya? Kabhi kuch comnt to diya nahi.. sumit kumar,morimba k group se lagte ho. Now u have transformed to an aspirant.😂😂

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NishatAlam
@NishatAlam  ·  2 karma

Hi Puys, I am one of the passed out students. I am already late for this reply. I felt agonised when i saw the spams. For all those who are aspirants, they dream really big without knowing their span of wings. Of all the placement issues being discussed about I would say that all are not untrue. But if you believe me all the 27 students of my batch got ample amount of opportunities to set their career. Some spoiled the opportunities, some could not grab it. But if you talk about just placements MDI-M is far above many recognised institutes. I am surprised to find people are not talking about the learning. I would rate MDIM 10/10 for letting us learn from MDI G one trimester, although MDI G professors do come over at MDI M. Trust me If you are good enough placements will be no issue at MDI M. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  

1) what type of questions can be asked skype interview?

2) any whatsaapp group?..plz give me admin no!

I have filled the form yesterday....

Waiting for next process!

Add me in WhatsApp grp if any 

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
gaurighosh.9
@gaurighosh.9  ·  0 karma

6.30 @Sayon

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Hitesh747
@Hitesh747  ·  1 karma

What are your CAT percentiles?

Like  ·  Reply  ·