[2017-2019] IMI-Kolkata PGDM Admissions Related Discussion

"Greetings from IMI-K" International Management Institute Kolkata has commenced its admission process for PGDM batch 2017-2019. To visit our official website click on the link given below  www.imi-k.edu.in   To apply online/register with us, plea...
Read More...
249 Posts  ·  231 Users
Page 1 of 24

--Last day for payment of waitlist converted students--

{We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.}
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

My candidature was on hold. Should i call them and ask the status as fee deposit last was 21 april for the first list candidates ? @mbajamesbond

• favorite_border 
star_border
Prateek Bhattacharya @mbajamesbond  IMI K Kolkata  ·  4d

@1aakash1 This last date is only for selected students who made it in the 1st slot. Students who are on HOLD need to wait till 12th May post that you may give a call to check.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

whats the minimum and maximum package for experience of 0-2 years?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Prateek Bhattacharya @mbajamesbond  IMI K Kolkata  ·  4d

@aadesh376 Please go through our website for all the details https://imi-k.edu.in/index.php .

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Is it possible to apply to IMI kolkata now? I have 81 percentile and good acads with strong extracurricular. And I am a fresher. Please help

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 11
sahamaradona  @ankit_saha  ·  3d

IMT NAGPUR IS BETTER... trust me kolkata has no location advantage.  imt nagpur is an older institute though. rest is upto u to decide. al the bst

• favorite_border 
Prateek Bhattacharya @mbajamesbond  IMI K Kolkata  ·  3d

@ankit_saha @iampriyesh @Abkolkata123 Comaprison of colleges is strictly prohibited.

• favorite 1
Write a comment..

Won't be joining waitlist moves by 1 all the very best

Calls: IMT N,H IMI B,K BIMTECH, SPM , BML Converts: BIMTECH CORE ,IMI B,BML, SPM-PDPU Energy & Infrastructure , IMT N, IMI

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

thank you IMI kolkata for the offer, but i wont be joining now. so all the best to the others and the waitlist moves by 1.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
After reading most of the comments I have one confusion in my mind: 1. what does students written "converted" means ? 2. can anyone tell me that what is the name of the company which has offered 14 lakhs Cts to the mentioned two stud...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 6
@Proya1616 @Proya1616  ·  3d

Besides this, what do you mean by dual specialization? Is it like major ( in finance suppose) and minor (HR )?? 

• favorite_border 
Prateek Bhattacharya @mbajamesbond  IMI K Kolkata  ·  3d

@Proya1616 You take admission only after paying the fee, convert mean you are eligible to pay. 2- Two students . 3- Dual is when both specializations are major.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
After reading most of the comments I have one confusion in my mind: 1. what does students written "converted" means ? 2. can anyone tell me that what is the name of the company which has offered 14 lakhs Cts to the mentioned two students? ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Prateek Bhattacharya @mbajamesbond  IMI K Kolkata  ·  2w

@Proya1616 Answered

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
After reading most of the comments I have one confusion in my mind: 1. what does students written "converted" means ? 2. can anyone tell me that what is the name of the company which has offered 14 lakhs Cts to the mentioned two students? 3. i ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Prateek Bhattacharya @mbajamesbond  IMI K Kolkata  ·  2w

@Proya1616 Answered

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

@mbajamesbond Are you a current student of IMI-K?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 22
Minmoy Borthakur  @Minmoy  ·  1w

@mbajamesbond ok grt...is there any whatsaap group?

• favorite_border 
Prateek Bhattacharya @mbajamesbond  IMI K Kolkata  ·  1w

@Minmoy Pm'ed you.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.