[2017-19] Official KJ SIMSR PGDM/IB/FS/RM/Comm - Final Converts

76 Posts  ·  225 Users
About this group

This group for all the final converts of all the PGDM programmes for the 2017-19 batch.

Page 1 of 8

Hi Guys, 

The new official admissions query thread for SIMSR 2018 - 20 onwards has been created. Please post all your queries here

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2018-20-kj-somaiya-kjsimsr-admission-queries-6517897221373952

This thread thread will now be shut for commenting and posting. 

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

Hi Everyone! I'm Mradul from IIM Lucknow.        

For our upcoming Cultural, Business and Sports fest, we need to send mailers to different B-schools, Engineering Colleges, etc. Thus, we would contact details (name, contact number, email id) of two Point of Contacts(current students) from each college. 

Can you please share the contact details of such persons from your respective colleges. Thanks in advance :)

🙏 My daughter (Meghna Chauhan , KJ Somaiya merit rank 223, PGDM-Core) had WITHDRAWN from KJ Somaiya/ SIMSR , Mumbai on 17 July 2017....(because....)

She has (converted and) joined IIMINDORE-MUMBAI CAMPUS.

Wait list moves by 1... all the best to next wait listed aspirants. I hope that all could fulfil their dreams... ATB.💐💐

My regards and unconditional gratitutes to SIMSR/KJ Somaiya group of institutions, Management, Directors,  all teaching faculties and admin office.

My special thanks to the Public Relation/ PRO/ Media wing (and the personnels manning) it... for guiding the candidates in a most professional way.

My regards and love to all her seniors and collegues for any/all help they could do render her to make her one-month stay at SIMSR most memorable and pleasant one She fondly remembers her stay over there.I hope she has won many long-lasting friendships during her stay.

🙏 Once again thanks to all of you and my best wishes to all ...

"May Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omnicient GOD help all of you to achieve your cherished dreams in future lives...!!💐👍☺️"

🙏 Regards and ATB.... Pramod chauhan🙏

1 like

Which one to choose if one is inclined towards Finance? 

KJ, SIMSR (Mumbai) - Core
Delhi School of Economics - International Business
Just Poll Check
4 comments84 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Is there any provision to pay the hostel fee after the cuttoff date i.e 30th May ?

what is the refund policy for hostel fee in case of withdrawal of admission before 30th June

Guys, help out a fellow senior by filling up this form. Wont take more than 90 secs. Thanks 

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0yJrDo1GquWW9ZTtsBBHGSK27xMbX52NZH32wcscpOlTQbg/viewform?c=0&w=1

Your friend, philosopher and guide for the next 2 years.

Will the Final placement report be published/made available? The website has a 8-Slide pdf which is not very helpful? @adcom

Hi Adcom Team,

Where would the college notify about the waitlist on my personal mail or somaiya mail id ?

C

Has anybody tried calling the institute about the waitlist movement.