[2016] TIME AIMCAT 1702 (18th November to 21st November)

55 Posts  ·  287 Users
About this group

This thread is to discuss scores, percentiles stc. related to AIMCAT 1702 of 2016.

Page 1 of 6

Hello people !

MISSED AIMCAT 1702

VA/RC-60

DI/LR-19  😥 😥  

QA-47

OA-126

Please help me with sectional and overall percentiles.

Deserving is not a thing. You earn it, or you don't.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Q.34 VA At the lab, we're very _____ about our work. The solution says close and safe can fit the blank apart from safe. Are 'close about' and 'safe about' correct in usage? What do they mean?

Waiting for results ..
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
aayushar
@aayushar  ·  14 karma

@karthikv16 Thank you :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
karthikv16
@karthikv16  ·  100 karma

No probs

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone pls tell me the percentiles ?

VA :50

DILR : 22 :-(

QA : 26 :-(

OA : 98:-(

2016 : Calls: IIM B,IIM L,IIM I , IIT- B ,NITIE ; new IIMs ; baby IIMs.  Converts: IIM B; IIM L ; IIT-B; IIM Indore ;NITIE .  || IIM-B PGP-2017-2019 || 3.5 years of Industry EXP||
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys ! Facing this error : "This test does not publish" while trying to access 1702...Any possible resolution? Thanks in advance :)

1 like1 comment
crackyjacky7
@crackyjacky7NITIE Mumbai  ·  166 karma

It's working now

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yaar 😟 !! 😭 😭 😭 

"Odd one out were actually Parajumbles"

I just entered the Odd sentence number instead of the Parajumble sequence. Muft ke 3 qs galat kar diye, 12 number 😭 😭 

Stupid mistakes at this juncture, ‼️ F***!

Converts(16): SIBMP, SCMHRD, NMIMS, IIFTD, MDI PGPM, IIM Shillong, IIM Ranchi, IIM Rohtak, IIM Raipur, IIM Kashipur, IIM Udaipur, IIM Nagpur, IIM Sirmaur, IIM Bodhgaya, IIM Jammu, Amritsar
1 comment
NatsuDragneel
@NatsuDragneelIIM Lucknow  ·  101 karma

This used to happen to me, so now generally read the instructions carefully..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Q6  DI/LR section

why is the answer taking the actual weight that he should have got while calculating price/kg that he got for capsicum

Ideally he got 1.25 for 56. so shouldnt it be 44.8/kg that he paid?

IIM Lucknow 2017-19
1 like2 comments
achilles_heels
@achilles_heels  ·  155 karma

As mentioned in the question "the weight of the vegetables which he paid for was not the same as the actual weight of the vegetables that he got". He spent Rs.56 @ Rs.44.8/kg(effective price) giving the actual weight of 1.25kg. Now, he bought 1.25 kg @ Rs.56 facing a loss of Rs.21 which implies that 1.25 kg capsicum should have been worth Rs.35(Rs.56 - Rs.21) ultimately giving Rs.28/kg (Rs.35/1.25kg).

*Note*- The shopkeeper sold more than 1.25kg capsicum which *actually* weighed 1.25kg. The monetary loss tells us that if the person would have purchased the vegetables at the same price(at which he actually purchased and *not* the effective price) but considering the actual weight then he could have saved an amount equal to the monetary loss. (1/2)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
achilles_heels

Thus monetary loss is equal to the price of the additional weight(measured weight - actual weight) of the vegetables. (2/2)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1702 ki english seriously itni easy thi ki sab ne phoda hai usme.RC's mein accuracy all time low pe chali gyi 2 mock se

Underdog. CAT 15-95.08 XAT 16-99.135 CAT 16-99.95 IIFT 16- 99.92 NMAT-218. XAT 17 - 87.xx , CAT 18 -99.64
17 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 17
achilles_heels

@choprasourabh If the options are very close and you're not really sure about your estimations then go for the calculator. The preferance should be  of doing it manually in all other cases.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sawan1994
@sawan1994IIM Calcutta  ·  1,060 karma

@choprasourabh main hamesha manually jaata hun aur company waale mein bilkul closely observe karoge to pta chal jayega ki konsi company konsi h.jisme revenues aur cost aaspas h vo company ke cost percentage bahut jyada high nhi jaenge revenue se taaki loss bach sake.In finding that which company is which one i did not use pen just mental calculations and observed the set. Baaki 3 questions mein calculations thi. Specifically 4th question mein hi jyada calculations thi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just cat se pehle kuch thik nahi ho raha

VA RC- 44( RC 12C 12W) (VA 6C 6W)

DILR-48( 16C 0W)

QUANT-47(16C 5W)

OA-139 Kya hi ho gya achanak se. 44 english to barbaadi hai

Underdog. CAT 15-95.08 XAT 16-99.135 CAT 16-99.95 IIFT 16- 99.92 NMAT-218. XAT 17 - 87.xx , CAT 18 -99.64
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
spandan-kundu

@sawan1994 oh...dilr toh 100% accuracy re!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sawan1994
@sawan1994IIM Calcutta  ·  1,060 karma

@spandan-kundu sets bhi 4 hi kiye. Bhagwan ke aage haath jod liye h ki mere slot mein cube ka lr mat dena bs baaki sab jhel jaunga

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Missed aimcat: Va 70 Dilr 23 Qa 44 Oa 137 Kuch 96%ile maybe....cat k just pehle wale mocks me cutoff clear nei hoga socha nei tha! 😐

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
achilles_heels

*quite

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
spandan-kundu

@somya.agarwal22 i prefer rc coz there's no guarantee what will happen in va...so i try to attempt most of the ques in rc....neways varc me mrks milne se kuch hoga ni as u can gauge from my dilr marks 😢

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, new here. Can you post  a screen shot(or link or any other form) of marks vs percentile. I missed the test(AIMCAT1702).  If the list is big, preferably first two and last two pages.

Also the solution for the three sections? 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
achilles_heels

go to this link and click on "All India Performance"

The link to solutions is mentioned in a post below yours.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
parth_
@parth_  ·  157 karma

@achilles_heels bro can you give me solution link to aimcat 1703 please

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...