[2016] Bull Cat Scores and Discussions

Discuss scores and strategies.

200 Posts  ·  2,242 Users
Page 1 of 20
Hey guys! While exploring your website I came across two courses naming online comprehensive and online class room, so I wanted to enquire about what are the differences between the above said courses respectively, I am pursuing my graduation curr...
Read More...
  •  
gurtejmba
@gurtejmba @gurtejmba  ·  3w

Please respond ASAP

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

A little out of the course question.

Which city is called as "Mecca city" in India? 

Don't use google guys. Ans Honestly. Take your Pick. 

Delhi
Kolkata
Bengaluru
Mumbai
  •  
Skip this question26 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi guys, I found this super awesome FREE course on CAT RC! Must watch - https://unacademy.com/course/reading-comprehension-and-parajumbles-for-cat-aspirants/E2XBCOFY 

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Posting unrelated external links in comments & posts is considered spamming. This is strictly not allowed on PaGaLGuY. You can post relevant content in the discussions without the links. If you continue posting such links, you will be permanently banned from this site.

Hello guys,How is the bullseye test series in quality and compared to actual CAT paper ..Is it worth spending money and time ? What one can expect from it ?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 11
vinanpatwa
vinan patwa  @vinanpatwa  ·  5 Apr, 2017

@sam627 thanks

•  
Indwar
Abhishek Indwar @Indwar  DoMS IIT Roorkee  ·  23 Nov, 2017

@vinanpatwa Time & CL preffered

undefined
Write a comment..

I have got CAT Overall score 87.68 (VA-86.89, DILR-80.38 & QA-85.90). What are the chances of me getting in an IIM or IIT? If not, what are the next best colleges available?? 

•  
Load more comments 2 of 10
RavinaSharma
@RavinaSharma @RavinaSharma  ·  6 Mar, 2017

IILM is a good college. My cousin is studying overe there and their average CTC is also around 7.5 lakh. I guess some one is trying to cut down on competitions.   

•  
quasimkhan
Mohd quasim khan @quasimkhan  ·  9 Mar, 2017

Try NIT rourkela and other NITs. Their return on investment is good. Kj somaiya and simsree might fetch you a call if dates are still available.

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Converts(16): SIBMP, SCMHRD, NMIMS, IIFTD, MDI PGPM, IIM Shillong, IIM Ranchi, IIM Rohtak, IIM Raipur, IIM Kashipur, IIM Udaipur, IIM Nagpur, IIM Sirmaur, IIM Bodhgaya, IIM Jammu, Amritsar
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..
  Hi all CAT aspirants, you are invited to join this group for queries related to admissions at MBA, IIT Kanpur. We hope to see you guys in the next stage of selection procedure! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/iitkanpurmba2017admissions...
Read More...

PR Coordinator, AdCom, #mbaiitk

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store