Hi Guys, The below details were sent to me in mail. I have few doubts about it, if someone can answer:
Post graduate program in IT business management is a 1 year full time residential program. PGPITBM is focused on building management professional for the IT and related industry addressing the niche areas of IT businesses and applied technologies.
- Full Time One Year residential programme
- Each student desirous of admission to PGPITBM at SCIT must apply for the same,by filling the online application form, the link for which is give here -http://www.scit.edu/pgpitbm.php
- Minimum 18 months full time work experience is mandatory for an applicant to be considered for PGPITBM
- The selection process will be based on Personal Interview + Group Exercise.
- Short-listed Applicants based on the Profile will be called for the selection process at SCIT, Pune. Short-listed candidates are announced on SCIT websitewww.scit.edu as per the scheduled dates. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not called for Personal Interviews. The entire process will be held at PUNE only
2015-16Current YearTotal Students1616Minimum Package5 LPA6 LPAMaximum Package8 LPA10 LPAAverage Package6.8 LPA8.5 LPA
Last date to apply is 3rd of April'2017.
To know more or to enquire please do contact on the following -
Contact No - 020-22934308/09E-mail - email@example.com
Doubts:I have 4.7 yrs of exp in IT and I am not sure how will it help me? If I stay in my organization then anyhow in later years I would be doing IT management.
Package is quite less. Do they even consider our current package while hiring?
Is it advisable to sit and wait in th organization itself for the same post in like 6-7 yrs, or pay 10 laca and get it now?
I have work exp of around 6 months. But I dont have my work-exp certificate. I just have my joining letter and salary slips. Will this be fine or my work experience certificate is mandatory for admission?
What is the general SNAP percentile cutoff range for getting GEPIWAT call?
I am from computer science background but i am not good at programming! will scit also teach you programming and stuff or will it teach you something different?
I have below 40 %tile in cat but grad and 10 th 12 scores are good. Any chances in bimtech?
Thank you showing Interest in our SCIT :) :) :)
We have an official page in pagalguy for 2017-19 SCIT aspirants to respond all your queries. Please find below the link for the same:
Post your queries in the above link. We are happy to resolve all your quereis.
With Best Regards,
Senior Admission Team