[2016-2018] NMIMS CD/PI Preparation Thread

31 Posts  ·  257 Users
About this group

This thread is for preparation of Case Discussion/Personal Interview for NMIMS [2016-18]

Link for last season's CD/PI Prep thread :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-2017-nmims-cd-pi-preparation-thread-31185268

Page 1 of 4

Guys, between Olive Board and TIME, whose mocks are more accurate to Real NMAT , in terms of the level of the exam? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I got interview call from Mumbai. Should I send any sop etc please respond yaar. Very urgent

1 comment
Feynman91
@Feynman91  ·  0 karma

when did you get the call? check your call letter

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In the CD/PI process is the CD an elimination round or are all carried forward to PI?

1 comment
zeniththakur
@zeniththakur  ·  50 karma

all r carried forward to PI

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi

i have a cdpi call for nmims mumbai on 5 feb. are we supposed to send 3 sop or 2 sop?

one for mba-hr

one for mba

one for pgdm bangalore and  hyderabad ? 

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
dreamzz_mba
@dreamzz_mbaNMIMS Mumbai  ·  216 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shivamkotwal333
@shivamkotwal333  ·  0 karma

tnx

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Free gd-pi practise ONLY in Mumbai. Only for call getters of top colleges or good %iles in cat/xat/cmat/good profiles. Msg me to add you into WhatsApp group. P.S no teachers/ classes/training/ no fees. Just bunch of students meeting together for gd and pi to practise it all.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any fb group ?

CAT '13: 87.16 | '14: 90.91 | '15: 98.04 | '16: 99.64 | NITIE, Joka | IIM Calcutta 2017-19 | PaGaLGuY 🙏🏽 
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
lilmessi
@lilmessi  ·  0 karma

Han ,nmims official call getters karke hai fb group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
good_enough
@good_enoughIIM Calcutta  ·  1,951 karma

thx

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys MBA and PGDM interview is one and the same,,In such a case how will we be avaluated? Anyone knows?

1 comment
AdarshKataruka
@AdarshKataruka  ·  19 karma

In this case, I believe you will be given marks for your CD and PI. Now your final score will be calculated by assigning weights and multiplying it by all the factors and if you are there in the top 500 or so students you are selected for MBA and if not and you fulfil the criteria for PGDM, then PGDM.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi! Could someone please confirm whether there is any document to be attested by a gazetted officer? Thank you!

1 comment
swapy_T
@swapy_T  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

so for the SOPs. 

i have MBA HR and MBA, two interviews/courses, and it says "for each programme", so am i supposed to send/write two separate SOPs? 

2 comments
armenian
@armenian  ·  209 karma

yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
niharika.b
@niharika.b  ·  0 karma

okay. thanks 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For people who will be graduating this year itself (2016)... what should they do regarding the following requirement (that has to be mailed by 2nd Feb 16):

1. Mark sheets of graduation (all semesters/trimesters) (self-attested) & Degree Certificate (Convocation Certificate) (self-attested)

please suggest the next steps, as the degree certificate won't be available at present.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...