*IMPORTANT* The institute should update on its website that there is a minimum requirement of 60% all throughout a candidate's academic profile. As people below that in graduation/12/10 gets rejected... Still they kept 50% as a qualifying percentage which is required in graduation... Which is totally vague and false. They kept it just to pull more applications. #P.S. Scoring a 60% is a huge deal for students from Calcutta university and it also means first division in our university, only a handful of students achieve that.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 16
Ankit Yadav @Ankydafar  ·  21 Apr, 2016

@getmainakbose People with better knowledge and skills will understand that. IMI - BHUBANESWAR is open about it's all policies, it had never hide and will not hide anything from the aspirant.

• favorite_border 
Mainak Bose @getmainakbose  ·  21 Apr, 2016
@Ankydafar first of all I have nothing personal against you. Which you may feel/think. I'm just stating some facts.. Which compelled me to go wayward and apply here. I accept it was my fault. And frankly I really want to congratulate all those w...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

There are 290 posts in [OFFICIAL] IMI Bhubaneswar-Discussions/Admission Queries [2017-2019].

View all the posts »

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store