*IMPORTANT* The institute should update on its website that there is a minimum requirement of 60% all throughout a candidate's academic profile. As people below that in graduation/12/10 gets rejected... Still they kept 50% as a qualifying percentage which is required in graduation... Which is totally vague and false. They kept it just to pull more applications. #P.S. Scoring a 60% is a huge deal for students from Calcutta university and it also means first division in our university, only a handful of students achieve that.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 16
Ankit Yadav @Ankydafar  ·  21 Apr, 2016

@getmainakbose People with better knowledge and skills will understand that. IMI - BHUBANESWAR is open about it's all policies, it had never hide and will not hide anything from the aspirant.

• favorite_border 
Mainak Bose @getmainakbose  ·  21 Apr, 2016
@Ankydafar first of all I have nothing personal against you. Which you may feel/think. I'm just stating some facts.. Which compelled me to go wayward and apply here. I accept it was my fault. And frankly I really want to congratulate all those w...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

There are 338 posts in [OFFICIAL] IMI Bhubaneswar-Discussions/Admission Queries [2017-2019].

View all the posts »

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store