[OFFICIAL] IMI Bhubaneswar-Discussions/Admission Queries [2020-2022]

512 Posts  ·  10,357 Users
About this group

IMI Bhubaneswar announces admissions for PGDM 2020-22. This is the official page and all the discussions and the questions will be entertained here.

Page 1 of 52

What's the cutoff for IMI bhubaneshwar? I got 85 percentile in CMAT can i convert to this college?

1 like2 comments
rohitjain.rj

You can convert with a decent PI process

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Adarsh0007
@Adarsh0007  ·  1 karma

@rohitjain.rj thanks 😊

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, my application number is D21P09804. I have applied to IMI Bhubaneswar via my CAT 2020 scores. My WATPI was on 21st February, 2021. 

Can you please let me know the status of my candidature as I haven't received any mail or no update on the portal as well. I mailed the official email I'd too asking the same. But no respone from their end either,

Thank you,

Raj Upadhyay.

1 like2 comments
Sheetal.mehtaaa
@Sheetal.mehtaaa  ·  1 karma

@rj16 hey, how did your interview go? What questions were asked?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rohitjain.rj

@rj16 Please contact the following number for any clarification +91 89087 64326

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#Congratulations to the Class of 2021! You are now an officially 100% placed batch and this indeed is a reason to celebrate.

#Placements for #graduating class of 2021 has been an absolute #success #IMIBhubaneswar. Even with challenges raised from all quarters due to the havoc created by the #pandemic, we at IMI Bhubaneswar kept no stone unturned to ensure our #students are all set to start big as soon as they step out into the world. Result? 100% placements yet again for the graduating Class of 2021!

Post 106119198042505
http://www.imibh.edu.inhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/IMI-Bhubaneswar/122011397885240?ref=ts&fref=ts
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello, kindly give your opinion in terms of marketing and placements overall?

IMI bhubneshwar PGDM
IMT Nagpur PGDM
poll check
1 like6 comments26 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi @rohitjain.rj . when can we expect the date of commencement of course, in June or July ?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
rohitjain.rj

@rkox1 It is supposed to be held offline, but if the government announces any guidelines, the college will adapt accordingly.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rohitjain.rj

If the classes are held online then hostel charges would not be required to be paid

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Visit the link below to know more about the college life

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lifeimi-bhubaneswar-25092361

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have 65.87 percentile in cat. I wanted to know I am eligible to fill form and appear in gd/PI?

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
unknown7
@unknown7  ·  15 karma

@rohitjain.rj hi, I have filled the form but in booking slot, there is no slots for April. Will it be updated later?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rohitjain.rj

Contact Admission Office at 6370954600/601 to book a slot if you're not able to see a slot on the portal.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@rohitjain.rj . Hello Sir, I am Retesh Kumar and I have submitted my CMAT scorecard at admissions@imibh.edu.in yesterday. Will there be any edit window for score edit on portal or is it enough to send the scorecard only ?

Also there is no response from IMI's end if my score updated or not and when can I expect the selection result (already given my PI in march) . Kindly acknowledge.

2 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
rohitjain.rj

The results will be out within this week

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sheetal.mehtaaa

@rkox1 hi, what questions were asked In the interview

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What's the cutoff for IMI bhubaneshwar? I got 75 in CMAT can i convert to this college?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Riuuu
@Riuuu  ·  0 karma

@rohitjain.rj what's the cutoff for CMAT?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rohitjain.rj

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Now that CMAT results are out, how can i update the same? I have already attended my gdpi and when will the results be out?

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Sheetal.mehtaaa

@jahnvi2 hi, how did the interview go? What questions were asked?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
jahnvi2
@jahnvi2  ·  2 karma

@Sheetal.mehtaaa the interview was nice, pretty decent. The questions were mostly targeted towards my grad subject.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...