[OFFICIAL] IMI Bhubaneswar-Discussions/Admission Queries [2020-2022]

466 Posts  ·  9,473 Users
About this group

IMI Bhubaneswar announces admissions for PGDM 2020-22. This is the official page and all the discussions and the questions will be entertained here.

Page 1 of 47

Hey everyone, I am from Addivity, an edtech platform formed by IIT students.  Through this initiative we are trying to bridge the gap between the students and corporates by providing worthwhile paid internships. For this, we're trying to understand the woes and expectations of the students from the upcoming internship season. We'd be grateful if you could help us out in understanding you better.

For the same, please comment down below or reach to me via message. 

Thank You.

Visit Addivity on LinkedIn:  https://in.linkedin.com/company/addivity 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any whats app group ..please add 8240093653 ... official or unofficial

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Those who have joined imi bhubaneswar shall we create an unofficial group to know each other if there is some group then pls add me

1 like2 comments
shivangir_roy14
@shivangir_roy14  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Khowala1998
@Khowala1998  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Really confused amongst the three colleges... Pls answer with a reason Should I consider: the tag? Placements? Covid scenario?(as delhi n Bombay are worst hit(whole 1st year might be online) and they will take time to come back to normal whereas in udaipur chances are 1st trimester to be online)

SJMSOM, IIT Bombay
DMS, IIT Delhi
IIM Udaipur
10 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

How many of you are joining the college?

Joining
Not joining
Poll check
15 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Guys please mail Aicte for extension of full refund till Aug 2nd week...it will be big relief for us in this tough time because many.....so please cooperate and mail in bulk to them..and also connect as many people as you can......then only they will surely consider our request.... Mail I'd :- chairman@aicte-india.org. So mail today only please  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What's the procedure to apply for cancellation and refund for fees?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any WhatsApp group pls add 7327041231 official or unofficial

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how to ask for refund

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Difference between company sponsored and self sponsored students and are company sponsored students not eligible for campus placements ? Plzz replyy anyone

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...