[2016-18] Official FMS Delhi Admission Discussions Page

1,378 Posts  ·  4,832 Users
About this group

[2016-18] Official FMS Delhi Admission Discussions Page

Page 1 of 138

Time, Speed and Distance is an important topic of quantitative aptitude. In every numerical ability exam, you can definitely expect 1-2 questions being asked from this chapter alone. Apart from it, questions from this topic can be asked in the form of DI also. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzScJpeXfnM 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anybody happen to have sample/past question paper for FMS Executive MBA entrance test? Would appreciate if you could share. Thanks! 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am a ph5 candidate with just 0.6 Composite score. But m good in Ext/pi as i am a Mtv roadie and a shortlisted of Indian idol. Do ihave any chance. I also have 29 months exp. Seniors pls help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello People,

I've been shortlisted by FMS Delhi but I'm a borderline case. My scaled score is 60. However, I believe that if I do extremely well in GDPI and extempore, I do stand a chance of getting in considering the fact that the weightage to CAT scaled score has been reduced to 60%. I had missed out on FMS last year due to my poor performance in extempore (scored 3/5) I wasn't able to score a very good percentile this year as well.  FMS is arguably my best call and I want to put my best foot forward for the same. It would be helpful if you could suggest ways to improve impromptu public speaking skills and some topics I might read up on from an extempore perspective.

Thanks

CAT '17 : 99.00| IIFT '18 :98.80|Calls: K,I,S,SPJain,IIFT,FMS| Converts IIM Kozhikode, Indore, IIFT-K| Rejects -SPJain, FMS
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been shortlisted for FMS Delhi..But I'm a boderline case there (Amongst the last one to be shortlisted)..So is there any chance of converting the call ? Now that CAT score weightage has been reduced from 85% to 60%.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
mandy4893
@mandy4893  ·  36 karma

Well,I myself have a scaled score of 60,so I did a bit of analysis myself.

Weightage to CAT Score=60% My CAT Score=176.5(99.16%ile). So,I get 176.5/300*60=35.3 out of the 60 marks allotted to CAT Score.

Consider someone at 99.8%ile with scaled score of ~197=39 out of the 60.

So,he is leading me by 3.7 marks here.

The weightage of 10 marks to 10th and 12th grades is unknown.

The First 250 candidates have a higher CAT Score,after that the difference between candidates in CAT score keeps diminishing.

And these 3.7 marks can be covered up easily with a Good GD Extempore PI.

All the Best.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
aman_jain13
@aman_jain13  ·  147 karma

@mandy4893 You know what? This is inspiring. An extremely good performance in GDPIEx should fetch an admit

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does Fms delhi offer reservation to kashmiri migrant students

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the expected date for Fms shortlisting for GD/PI

2 comments
mayur_arora
@mayur_aroraIIM Bangalore  ·  8,866 karma

@123_hari maar first week

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
123_hari
@123_hari  ·  1 karma

Thanks @mayur_arora

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.. I have 92/95/73 BE profile. I have 20 months work experience in Infosys. I have completed online courses in supply chain management and Basics of Marketing in Rutgers University of New Jersey and University of Pennsylvania. I have certificates in NGO and college symposium. I am expecting 92 percentile in cat 2017. I belongs to OBC. Should I expect a call from FMS Delhi? Please advice. Do I need to start the preparation for Gd PI round? Thanks in advance :)

2 comments
mayur_arora
@mayur_aroraIIM Bangalore  ·  8,866 karma

@Shivahari Expect call? YES

Conversion chances : Extremely slim.

username1244
@username1244  ·  381 karma

what is safe pecentile for obc with acads 9.4/65/8.2 fresher

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What all documents need to be sent to FMS Delhi by an OBC candidate?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What candicates of sc category need to send to fms delhi along with application form nd wht it is the last date ?

1 comment
Nilesh127
@Nilesh127  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...