[2016-18] FMS BHU ADMISSION QUERIES

377 Posts  ·  910 Users
About this group

Welcome to FMS BHU

We are living in a world where the management education is gaining momentum. Skills of professional management makes career oriented younger generation more confident and successful in achieving their career dreams.

The Faculty aspires to be one of the most admired Global Centers of Excellence committed to redefining the domain of Management Knowledge and developing socially sensitive leader-managers.

This group is made to answer all your possible queries regarding admissions at Faculty Of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University.

For more details, you can visit :- www.bhu.ac.in/fms/

JONNAVITHULA PHANEEDRA

FMS-BHU

2015-17

Page 1 of 38

My name is in the first waiting list for general category numbered 34. Is there any possibility of getting a confirmed seat in FMS BHU?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FMS BHU list of selected students has been released. I have got waiting list of 57 in the general category waiting list 2. Is there any possibility of me getting into the college?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MARKETING INTERNSHIP Opportunity with Prof. Sameer Mathur of IIM LUCKNOW; Duration: 4 weeks, Either during MAY 8, 2017 - JUN 3, 2017; Or during JUN 5, 2017 - JUL 1, 2017.  This is a Remote / Long-distance Internship -- You can do it in parallel with your college classes / summer activities. Seats are limited -- Apply soon. Please browse https://goo.gl/iA0zzR

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i screwed my cat2016, scored 57.19%ile.NC-OBC category. any chance of getting call from fms,bhu.please reply. TIA 

1 comment
pali2023
@pali2023  ·  9 karma

you still have chances it depends on the cut off for obc category.. just stay tuned for further details

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys! Hello seniors. With the CAT scores out today, just wanted to enquire if 82 percentile (Category-General) can get a call from FMS BHU..

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
ashk_ankush
@ashk_ankush  ·  1 karma

@pali2023 thankyou. :) Hoping for a call. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
goku_theluffy
@goku_theluffy  ·  62 karma

@ashk_ankush call aaya kya bhai..??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone please help me with the name of the beneficiary and the location to be drawn on for the DD

Thanks in 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
kunal3313
@kunal3313  ·  0 karma

Thank you @Shasha24  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shasha24
@Shasha24  ·  45 karma

@kunal3313 welcome.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The admission process is now open. Aspiring candidates can obtain the information brochure and the application form from www.bhu.ac.in/fms

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

for admission queries for the batch 2017-19 (post CAT 2016), visit the official thread: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2017-19-im-bhu-erstwhile-fms-bhu-admission-queries-46519109

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone please tell what is this thing about paid seat and what is the process for it?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone please tell me the actual cat 2015 cutoff for fms bhu???

2 comments
kashyap2988
@kashyap2988  ·  599 karma

one of my freind got in IMS BHU in general category at 79.67 percentile... so anything above 80+ percentile is a safe side for BHU... 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
kshitij_
@kshitij_  ·  118 karma

Ok thnks @kashyap2988 if possible please ask your friend about placements.. Whts the average package and all

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...