[2015-2017] SCIT Aspirants Queries and Discussions

292 Posts  ·  294 Users
About this group
Page 1 of 30

What questions were asked during pi? And what was the topic for gd wat?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When did the last person this batch got admission? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When the merit list will b out for 

1 comment
swaminathan.s
@swaminathan.sSCIT Pune  ·  36 karma

The merit list will be out on 28th Feb. Kindly post your queries in SCIT 2017-19 admission queries page

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got 73 percntile and having decent Acads (10th 82 inter 78 btech 85) and 24 months IT Experience .Tell me how is SCIT for my profile and plz help  

2 comments
karthiktsn
@karthiktsn  ·  5 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got 61.16 percntile and having decent Acads (10th 93.6 inter 97.6 btech 80.71) and 27 months IT Experience .Tell me how is SCIT for my profile and plz help 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What to do after payment to scit. What other formalities to be done now before 31.03.2016 . Please guide what to do now ?

1 comment
swaminathan.s

Send the documents requested in the SIU site to SCIT. And update your transaction details in the portal.

Note: This page is for 2015-17 batch. Kindly post the queries in SCIT admission queries 2016-18 page. it would be helpful to others also.

Thanks,

Swaminathan S

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how many merit list are declared? any how many wait list students can get through?

1 comment
swaminathan.s

@shefalimittal73 : We are not aware of those numbers. The wait list conversion varies every year. It is very difficult to predict. So kindly wait till next merit list out.

Note: Kindly post your queries in 2016-2018 admission queries page. This page is for 2015-2017 batch. Please find below the link for the same.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2016-2018-official-scit-aspirants-queries-and-discussions-362625...
Let us know for any further details.

Thanks,

Swaminathan S, Admission Team, SCIT

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my wait list is number is 260 for scit, will it get through to merit list?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

May  I know the  minimum  , average and maximum snap %tile  of the general category students of 2015-2017   MBA- ITBM batch. Thanks.

1 comment
anilmanuja_2007
@anilmanuja_2007  ·  32 karma

No body is coming up.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

My SCIT waiting list is 81 as of now..if we consider last year's admission procedure and all take into account that 30 seats have been increased as per introduction of a new course, Data science. Do i stand a chance to get into this college?

1 comment
swaminathan.s

Hi Sourav,

We can't predict the wait list conversion rate as it changes every year. So please wait till the second merit list out. All the best for your results.

Thanks,

Swaminathan S

Admission Team, SCIT

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...