[2015-2017] IMI KOLKATA PGDM Admission Related Discussion

176 Posts  ·  143 Users
About this group

~*Greetings from IMI Kolkata*~

The process for admissions at International Management Institute Kolkata (IMI-K)

for the PGDM 2015-2017 has started. To go IMI-K website and download the admission brochure follow the link given below

imi-k.edu.in

Feel free to post your queries.

Page 1 of 18

Please suggest whether I should take admission in IMI Kolkata or IISWBM .

2 comments
akshaylakhwani

This is an IMI Kolkata admissions help page. Queries related to the same are welcomed. Please do not compare colleges over here. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
akshaylakhwani

For queries related to IMI Kolkata PGDM 2016-2018 please follow the link given below

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2016-2018-imi-kolkata-pgdm-admissions-related-discussion-3606166... 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys,

This thread has been closed. For queries related to admissions of the PGDM batch 2016-2018, post it on the link given below.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2016-2018-imi-kolkata-pgdm-admissions-related-discussion-3606166... 

Regards, 

Query Team

Query team
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi can anyone tell me which degree will be awarded after completion of the course? and the college is AICTE approved? Please reply its urgent

Query Team
1 comment
catublu
@catublu  ·  0 karma

PGDM. 

Yes it is AICTE approved, kindly check our official website for all the detailed information

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi can anyone let me know what is the last date for withdrawal urgent>??

Query Team
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
nsahal
@nsahal  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
noopur21
@noopur21  ·  0 karma

Hi, the candidates will be offered Post Graduate Diploma in Management, and yes the program is AICTE approved. Thank You

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi

what is the average package of IMI. how are the studies? how is the exposure to various cooperates? and i have 3 years of work ex is is it a good option?? 

Query Team
2 comments
catublu
@catublu  ·  0 karma

Hi @nsahal : IMI-K had an average salary of 6.5 till the batch 2013. 

Last batch details would be mailed to you, if you are a convert. It has faculty from varied backgrounds with everyone with PhD from reputed institutes and with corporate exposure. 

You may find all the details of the faculty and companies associated with us on our official website. Also, I would want to mention about the strong RPSG backing, as IMI is the first corporate sponsored B-School. 

Please do an detailed analysis on each aspect and see if this is a good option or not for you. 

We are here to furnish with all the help you need. 

Thanks,

Aniket.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
nsahal
@nsahal  ·  0 karma

hi @catublu can you also tell me what diploma will we get after the course ends? is Imi kolkatta demmed university? and yes i have converted 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any what's app group for final converts

How do I know my peers

2 comments
catublu
@catublu  ·  0 karma

Please join the following group. All details are there. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1528747187376377/

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
letstalknrock
@letstalknrock  ·  0 karma

post your no ronak

p

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea abt this yr intake????

1 comment
catublu
@catublu  ·  0 karma

Around 100.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any whatsapp grp for imi k ....who converted the call? please add me....8149657067

2 comments
saunakR
@saunakR  ·  0 karma

hey i converted Calls from IMI kolkata and ITM Navi mumbai as well.. Could anyone please help me choose among the two institutes ????

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vivek688
@vivek688  ·  0 karma

itm much better

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have an admission for 2015-2017 and have also paid the first installment. Now due to some personal reasons I wont be able to join. I have already send the admission cancellation mail and have asked for refund. Usually how many days does it take for the refund procedure.? Do I need to have any official mail from imi-k regarding confirming my cancellation as I have not received any updates from them. Please guide me.

1 comment
catublu
@catublu  ·  0 karma

It is a one to two week long procedure. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my admission deadline is 25th may... but it seems impossible for me to go therre physically and do the admission....is there any way i can do it online????

please reply asap.....

2 comments
catublu
@catublu  ·  0 karma

@imAmanLimje : Hi, Aman! 

You really do not have to be present for admission now. 

You can directly come on the registration date which will be right before the commencement of your session. 

25th May would be the last date given for fee deposition I guess. 

You may just send a draft of the reqd amount or transfer online as per your convenience. Just talk to admission helpdesk and ask which medium is preferable for both the parties.

Thanks, please let us know in case of any more queries.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
imAmanLimje
@imAmanLimje  ·  0 karma

thanks.....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...