[2015-17] SCMHRD Pune Admission Queries

920 Posts  ·  986 Users
About this group
Page 1 of 92

What are the conversion chances wid WL 19 (MBA) after 3rd merit list (SC) ?? How many lists are yet to come ??  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Aspirants, Please send a text to any of the numbers below to add yourself to the Whatsapp group for 2017-19 PGP ASPIRANTS-IIM Udaipur Nanda: +91-9550703268 Sakshi: +91-7893932908 Ankit: +91-8130337919 Also send along a screenshot of your shortlisting mail. 

Student Representative, Media Cell, IIM Udaipur. CAT'15-99.42 %ile
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any group for scmhrd converts of 17-19 batch 

cat 96.38 I SNAP 99.28 CALLS SIBM, SCMHRD ,SP JAIN, IIM KOZHIKODE, IIT MUMBAI ,IIT DELHI ,NEW IIMS ,NITIE ,XIMB ,IIT KAHARGPUR ,IIT MADRAS Converted scmhrd ,ximb,iit madras,iit kharagpur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If i am taking sabbatical leave from tcs...will i be allowed to sit in summer placements ? Please help on this.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone here know about the MBA BA program that is goin to start this year ? Is it worth joining?/ and people who are joining this year can they share their profiles please ? Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can somebody please put a light on the management seats or the seats under the NRI quota at SCMHRD. As to what is the requirement? Including the fees and everything.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can I get the details about the placements of SCMHRD-PGPBA's 1st batch, I'm loking forward to enroll this year .

1 like2 comments
mehulkukreti
@mehulkukreti  ·  0 karma

Same Query 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rohit.petro007
@rohit.petro007  ·  8 karma

During  GEPI WAT, I got an opportunity to interact with BA students, they told us that placement has been consistent with median being 9.5 lakhs and highest 14 lakhs which is expected to increase with 2 yr program.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

What technical questions(Mechanical Engg) were asked during last year's PI?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can I get a call from scmhrd at 97.24% ..what are the chances

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

At 95.9336 is it possible to get a call from SCMHRD

Do not go gentle into that good night
1 comment
sr319539
@sr319539  ·  0 karma