[2020-22] Official Praxis Business School Admissions Queries

173 Posts  ·  1,363 Users
About this group

The admissions for Praxis Business School, Kolkata have begun. Praxis offers 3 programs: * Post Graduate Program in Business Management – 2 year Full-Time residential program* Post Graduate Program in Business Analytics – 1 year Full.

Official Group for all Admission Related Queries for Praxis Business School Admission Queries 2020-22

Page 1 of 18

Hi, I am planning to join the Post Graduate program in Data Science of Praxis Business School. I was thinking how to prepare for the PAT exam? Can someone recommend any good resources for preparing for the exam ? 

Your help is appreciated ! (Just a background : 2.2 years work experience, 10th - 89% and 12th - 89%, graduation - 8.12/10)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any ......../fb group for people admitted to PGP in Data Science at bangalore/kolkata campus for the july 20 batch? If yes please add me If no please contact 9764435655 ao that we can create one. Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Application dates are closed ?

1 comment
Anamitra007
@Anamitra007Praxis Kolkata  ·  26 karma

I think yes. Although you can call the college office if there is a chance that the applications are still open.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Happy Holi to everyone 

Post 70622330677105
 Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is the kolkata and Bangalore campus ?

1 comment
Anamitra007

I am a student of the Kolkata campus....the environment is soothing aways from the hustle-bustle of the city..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Wanted to know if praxis is aicte approved . Will there be any problem in future if I wish to apply for govt. Jobs ?

1 comment
Anamitra007

Yes the PGDM program at Praxis is AICTE approved. I don't think there would be any problem if you decide to switch to government jobs.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Happy wildlife day to all. Lets join hands to save the environment and create a safe habitat for the wildlife to live in @praxisbusinessschool

Post 70075608651209
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me what is the last date to apply ?? And will I get admission in 74 percentile in CAT ?

1 comment
Anamitra007

You have fair chances of getting a call for the interview. Beyond that what happens depends on how your interview goes. All the best.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the cut off needed for the PGDM course ?

1 comment
Anamitra007

There is no specified cut off for the PGDM course. Praxis looks at the profile of the candidate in a holistic way. Good entrance test scores are obviously necessary but not sufficient. For more details, you can visit the website of the college.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey how is Praxis Business School in terms of placement ?

1 comment
Anamitra007

It is fairly good in terms of ROI and companies visiting.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...