This review is for Amrita School Of Business, Bangalore
I am a student at Amrita School Of Business. Don’t ever join this college. There are multiple reasons for this -
- The MS program that they are advertising is a MS where faculty from UB come to India to take classes. But each course is completed in just 4 days. Be aware of this.
- Placements are below average. The average CTC is 5.5 lakhs. You will have to go to Coimbatore for each company. Hardly any companies come to Bangalore campus.
- 90% of the companies offer sales profile and if you are in finance or HR or operations,you are basically screwed.
- They don't have 100% placement, they ask students to sign a form to opt out of placements. If you are not placed.
- They have stared a new major in Business analytics, but no companies come to recruit those students.
In conclusion, for the 14 lakhs fees that you pay, the experience is awful. And at the end you will end up without a proper placement. Just join amrita coiombatore.
Who all are going to take admission in Amrita this year? Specify the Campus too.
CAT 88.98...I've attended the interview on 17th of march at Amrita campus, Coimbatore. Haven't received any mail yet. Please help me guys.
I have given my interview at Amrita Coimbatore on last Friday. When will I expect my results?
Is it true that placements for amrita school of business is centralized in coimbatore??
which amrita campus is more strict kochi coimbatore?
My Amrita Call is converted... Please tell me how are the placements and the average packages... Also is it worth the fees?
MAT SCORECARD 2016
PERCENTAGE PERCENTILE QUANTITATIVE ABILITY 4.34 22.968
VERBAL AND LOGICAL ABILITY 27.04 69.321
DECISION MAKING 25.26 56.850
TOTAL 18.08 47.859
General Knowledge 24.00 55.734
I wan't to know my chances this yr for
AMRITA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (ASB), Coimbatore
Added I have year and an half of work experiance