2014 GMAT Prep and Strategies

629 Posts  ·  1,372 Users
About this group
Hii am a 2011 b.tech passed outus visa denied -gre 310 now trying for gmat most likely to take test in augustjust started preparation right now i am not going to any training institute preparing by my own just downl...
Page 1 of 63

Selling premium GMAT videos and material via Google drive at very reasonable charge. Content list: 1. MAGOOSH GMAT entire course - verbal+quant 2. EGMAT GMAT - verbal videos 3.OG 2020 in pdf format and various other practise material. Contact on +91- 9918800603

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well, to make your preparation fruitful you have to try some of the tricks in order to ensure a good GRE score and that too in much lesser time i.e. one month. Since you have very little time to prepare be hopeless because trust me….Its doable and people have done it.To get a score that is decent for getting admission in schools based in the US i.e 320 or above, students will have to study hard and work smart for getting such a feat. Although, the selection doesn’t only rely on the score as it depends also on your overall academic and works profile. So, get off that couch and hustle!There are tips that I would like to share:

• Work smart, not hard

Don’t strain yourself with the rigorous course. Instead, innovate yourself. Try and experiment with the methods and stuff. Be creative because that’s what makes you different from the competition

• Choose courses wisely.

Tell you a trick. Always check the previous year’s results first before buying a course. Of course, they will hype up their results but you will get an idea at least. For me, I believed in Practice makes the man perfect rule. Therefore I tried to solve as many questions and quizzes as I could. I used to do it on a telegram channel GRE QUIZ. They have free content and all the solutions as well.

• Don't Plan on the Cram

Cram studying isn't beneficial for preserving "mental acquisition." If you study a day or two before the test for eight hours a day, not only are you going to burn out, you're more likely to get a lower score. Nothing you study will stick. Just as important is taking the day off before the test. Allow yourself to relax before the mental acrobatics your mind will be doing during the GRE.

Take Mock Tests

No practice, No scores. As simple as that will suggest you go through this link for unlimited questions. I liked preparing from these sources

Hope this helps

All the best 

Post 74877026628362
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selling premium GMAT videos and material via Google drive at very reasonable charge. Content list: 1. MAGOOSH GMAT entire course - verbal+quant 2. EGMAT GMAT - verbal videos 3.OG 2020 in pdf format and various other practise material. Contact on +91- 9918800603

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Best Resources To Prepare For GMAT And GRE - A Complete Guide

http://bit.ly/2I91zbp

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys I would like to share my MAGOOSH GMAT PREMIUM ACCOUNT with someone.

It has 10 months validity, till December 2020.

I am ready to sell at a price of your expectations.

You can use all the features( including the mock and practice tests)

please call +91-9176601665 to know more

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm looking to sell my Magoosh GMAT premium account which is valid till the end of next year (2020).

Giving it away at a cheap price.

Call/ Whatsapp me if interested: +91 7506050157

Thanks,

Akul Sharma

+91 7506050157

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GMAT official guide 2018, Official quantitative review 2018 and official verbal review 2018 - all for sale in PDF format at a very nominal price.  If interested, please inbox me 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

for Guys who are looking to try GRE in plce of GMAT; Be careful of online coachings like GREedge etc.

Please communicate !

1. Never ever go for GREedge; they are just into marketing and selling their products with minimal assistance once you are enrolled.2. First, they will try to get you enroll in some courses for GRE preparation post that they will say; now upgrade to E-Class which is just avg online classes, better tutorial Classes are available on You-Tube for free. (Why not they told about the same in the first go; why they want you to upgrade just to get extra bucks)3. They will force you to buy the courses/classes and tell you some discount coupon is available, later you will realize that these coupons are available throughout the year.4. Their large chunk of profit is coming for admission support; where they will play with your insecurities and intimidate you to buy their course so that you can apply for US universities.5. They would keep calling or keep following you over Whatsapp to the level to intimidate you to buy their products.6.They have fake Quora profile too by which they publicize their achievements.7. They are regularly conducting Webinars which are repetitive as well by which half of the time they are interested in getting data such as your name, Mobile no and email ids so that in future they can harass you by giving you call to make you buy their products.8.They are into online courses with minimal assistance but good in playing with students' emotion and will tell GRE is online and adaptive so GREedge is the only good choice.If you buy GREedge product:1.Most of the assistance through their SFSa are copy-pasted stuff, without any individual assistance.2.They will not update their feedback for weeks; you have to remind them, again and again, to get your feedbacks ready.3.They will not be available on call as well, they would try to delay.4.GRE, in general, asks for good vocabulary building, but their word-bot don't have any catch way to make you learn new words. (like mnemonics etc.)5. More than 50% of the exercise questions are repetitive so you are not getting new questions.Don't go with GREedge if you want good GRE Score and peace of mind. 

I have suffered a lot. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Princeton Anna Nagar is that a good place for GMAT coaching

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the maximum marks for GMAT, LATEST PATTERN? 

1 comment
sujitigit
@sujitigitIIM Lucknow  ·  30 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...