[2014] CL Mock CAT 12 Scores and Discussion (DON'T OPEN UNLESS ATTEMPTED)

74 Posts  ·  240 Users
About this group

Discussion on scores, level of difficulty and anything related to CL Mock 12

Page 1 of 8

Eight students - A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H - appeared in an examination named PXT. On the basis of the marks obtained in the exam, each of A, B, C and D calculated the difference between his/her marks and the marks obtained by each of E, F, G and H in the exam. The following table provides partial information about the differences calculated by A, B, C and D. For example, the entry in the cell corresponding to 'Row 1 and Column 1'(R1C1) is 2, which means that A scored 2 marks more than the marks scored by E. Same holds true for the rest of the entries. It is also known that, out of A, B, C and D, some of them committed mistakes in calculating the required differences, due to which some entries in the table are incorrect.

Out of the 6 entries given in the table for B and C put together, if only one is incorrect, which of the following cannot be the incorrect entry? a.R3c2 b.R3c4 c.r3c1 d.r2c1

If the entry in R1C4 is 2 and A did not commit any mistake in calculating the required differences, the number of incorrect entries given in the table for C cannot be more than a.0 b.1 c.2 d.3

can some1 give proper explanation to the above?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If three points are chosen at random on a circle, and a triangle is formed by taking the three chosen points as its vertices , what is the probability that the triangle thus formed contains the center of the circle within it?

Always learning and evolving
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

where is the number of attempts and right and wrong written? or do we have to count it manually?

ISB Class Of 2017
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Okay this might sound like a silly question but with a 94.3 CL (OA122 59+63) percentile how is it that ive made it to toppers list? What?!

CAT'14-99.87 Converted-IIM-A,B,L,K,S, FMS,MDI, NMIMS
8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

QA 96.27 VA 99.98 OA 99.8

I have spread my dreams under your feet.Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
27 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A mock after 9 days - Only good thing was accuracy.. 😛

QADI - 12A - 11C - 1W = 32

VALR - 27A - 24C - 3W = 69 (Did 1 LR set out of 3 ; 2 RC set out of 3)

OA - 39A - 35C - 4W = 101

CAT 16 - 98.09 (from 69 to 78 to 84 to 72 and finally to you... 98.09)
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Stunned by my QA performance(Accuracy!!) - 

QA - 36A 29C - 80 😲

VA - 38A 30C - 82

OA - 74A 59C - 162 99.55%ile :/

|| PG DT'14 Captain || CAT'13 - 99.70%ile || CAT'14 --99.99%ile || Converts - ABCL ||
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For all queries pertaining to NITIE MBA Admission (PGDIM/PGDISEM) for the Batch of 2015-17, you can follow this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-2017-nitie-mumbai-admissions-helpdesk-pgdim-pgdisem-2953352...

or you may join this FB group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NITIE.Aspirant.Helpdesk.2015/

NITIE, Mumbai Admissions || Team impact 2014-16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

y is there asterik on some mocks????

- 04Mock CAT 2014 - 06Mock CAT 2014 - 01*Mock CAT 2014 - 03*Mock CA

hoo haaa
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I just gave this MOCK Cat 12 on CL. This was my 1st CL Mock. Can anyone please tell me where can I see the scores/percentile and other analyses of this test?

XAT 99.84 Calls - XLRI-BM, SPJAIN - Ops, JBIMS(skipped) NM. Converts - All
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...