[2014 Applicants] Broad College of Business - Michigan State University

32 Posts  ·  25 Users
About this group
Hello all prospective Broad MBAs, My name is Ashok Gopal Balakrishnan. I'm a Class of 2015 Full-Time MBA candidate at Broad majoring in Supply Chain Management. I know that you puys are going through the crossroads of your life making...
Page 1 of 4

Hello guys,

I am Ashish Agarwal, first year MBA student at Broad school. My heartiest congratulations to all who got an admit. If anyone of you have any specific query you may contact me at joinashish25@gmail.com. Also, facebook page link for 2016 is up and I would recommend all the admitted students to join the group.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am planning to book an apartment in spartan village. Is anyone of the admitted students, with pure vegetarian eating habits, interested in sharing the apartment.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,
All those who are planning to join Broad this fall, please keep on posting your progress regarding enrollment and further procedures.

I have submitted the enrollment fees of 1000$, now waiting for further communication.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Received the funding details today. Did anyone else got it?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Congrats to all who have recieved an admit.

New to the forum but glad to announce that I got an admit too. Waiting for the funding info!! 😃

Can someone help me with a contact of a current student?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got an Admit mail today 😃

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any R2 admits...

9 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone get interview call for R2?

I got a evaluative interview invite today.
8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

I am planning to apply to R3, 1st march deadline.
My profile:
GMAT 730, Work: gas/utilities sector 2 yrs., 71/100 in BE Mechanical Engineering from DCE.
Should I wait for next year or go ahad with R3 in terms of probability of admit and scholorship chances??
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone who has an admit got any GA/RA/Scholarships? If share please do share some info on the same.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...