[2014-2016] School Of Management, NIT Warangal Admission Queries

22 Posts  ·  45 Users
About this group
Hi friends.,We are from the student coordination Team of School Of Management (2013-2015), NIT-W. We will be responding to all admission related query here. The admission notification for the batch of 2014 is already out. I request all MBA-aspir...
Page 1 of 3

I have a different type of query...does anyone in this group have contact no. of someone doing mtech at nit warangal??if yes plz share....need some info....its very urgent....thanx in advance...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello busy people though everyone are busy with their works please respond to myquestion: HOW ABOUT THE PLACEMENTS IN NIT WARANGAL OR 2014-16 BATCH BECAUSE IAM SHORTLISTED FOR THT GD-PI FOR 2017: IS IT WORTHY TO JOIN AND SPARE 2 YEARS OF TIME WITH THE COLLEGE I MEAN ABOT PLACEMENTS: GENERAL TOPICS FOR GD-PI SUGGESTED IF ANY :Expecting reply asap as i have to decide and forget to ask one more : WHEN WOULD THE CLASSES COMMENCE FOR 2017 BATCH IF I GET SELECTED SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG MESSAGE

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone please help me about the nature/types of gd topics and selection process for mba admission 2017? my mat percentile is 89.48.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone explain me what is the Mtech seat matrix for spot round ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IS there any clubs and committee @ present ?

if yes can you give me number of person in cultural or PR team ? Asap

CAT-92.14|| XAT-90.04||SNAP-92.70||CMAT(sept)-91.57||NMAT-192
2 comments
sawan77
@sawan77  ·  0 karma

Yes.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sawan77
@sawan77  ·  0 karma

Abhiyaan Club.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any new thread for the current year

The only limits on your life are those that you set yourself!
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

may i know that when will be the second round candidates will be called for the admission

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
jayantdixit
@jayantdixit  ·  0 karma

i have provisional certificate , consolidated grade sheet , migration certificate . actually i don,t have enough time to go to college and collect TC . will NIT give extra time to submit my TC later ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
nitwsom2013
@nitwsom2013  ·  0 karma

U can get admission with the provisional certificate. But u have to mention there that u need time to produce other certificates.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any one post the list of selected students?

2 comments
nitwsom2013
@nitwsom2013  ·  0 karma

The "list of selected students" is an official document and unless and until it is published on the institute website, we can't put it in a forum websites. So wait until it is published on the institute website.... It will be published soon...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Accommodation facility is there in the NITW Guest house(Behind Kalam HAll)..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...