2014-2016: Official IIM Calcutta Call getter's discussion

426 Posts  ·  793 Users
About this group
*Congratulations for getting the coveted GD-PI call from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.* Please use this thread for posting your PI/WAT related queries. I would also recommend you to post your profile as well, under following heade...
Page 1 of 43

#parajumble

1.It doesn't take a high esteemed medical expert to conclude that women handle pain better than men. A. First the men would give birth and then take six months to recover. B. As for labour pains the human species would become extinct if men had to give birth. C. They do, however, make life hell for everyone else with their non-stop complaining about how bad they feel. D. The men in my life including my husband and my father would not take a Tylenol for pain even if their lives depend on it. 6. And by the time they finish sharing their excruciating experience with their buddies all reproduction would come to a halt.

a)ABDC

b)DCBA

c)CDBA

d) BACD

1 comment
vik7607
@vik7607  ·  0 karma

date gd/pi in iim c

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Rooney575 Hi, I am an Indian ( non NRI ) candidate, can I apply through the GMAT score only ( no CAT score ) for MBA? TIA 😃
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , COngratulations for IIMc converts . frankly , even coming on this page is giving me a complex. ..bade log IIM wale ! :P 😛 , 98 must be the lowest percentile here! 😲 :O

do any of you guys have converted SPJIMR IM specially ... it would be nice if you could tell .. as it would help a lot of anxious WL'isters including this one!

thanks! 😃

21 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys can any sc candidate share his/her cat pecentile ??

16 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waitlisted people dont have to fill any form or deposit any fees, do they?

CAT 2013 : 99.97, Calls : IIM ACLK,XLRI BM and HR
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does iim C give buffer calls??

JOKAr 2014-2016
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIM C has a fees of 16.(something) lacs and IIM L has a fees of 10.(something) lacs. so , what are the major differences b/w these two schools and why is the fee difference so high?

16 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guyzz plz update the IIM Calcutta PGP Waitlist tracker

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NC-OBC waitlist movement tracker...please fill it out!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...