[2014-2016] Official DSM Admissions Thread

507 Posts  ·  342 Users
About this group
Holla puys, Hope you did well in CAT and are preparing hard for other exams !! I am sure you all will get what you deserve. I am a 2014 batch student at Delhi school Of Management, DTU. Along with my batch mates we are here to handle any...
Page 1 of 51

Hello Everyone,

USME,DTU invites eligible candidates for a special spot round on 9th october 2020 for admission in its following prestigious MBA programs:

1.MBA

2.MBA Business Analytics (BA)

3.MBA in family business and entrepreneurship (FBE)

4.MBA in innovation,entrepreneurship and venture(IEV)

For any queries visit DTU website or contact Anurag Chaturvedi(MBA program co-ordinator) at anurag.chaturvedi@dtu.ac.in 

Post 89378553760806
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In what way the course structure of an institute that offers MBA to engineers only differs from other colleges? 

Luck is when Preparation meet Opportunity
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

in which month interviews start?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what has been the average package last year?

and what is the course fee?

do the applicant need to be a b.tech grad? please clear these points.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@grondmaster pls close this thread.This thread has served its purpose.Aspirants kindly move to 2015-17 admission thread 

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official2015-17-delhi-school-of-management-dsm-dtu-admission-des...

Mohit Dhawan, DSM-DTU, 2014-2016, dsm.dce.edu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone tell me from when did the session start for 2014-2016 batch??and is it advisable to take admission at this point?I have already taken admission in BVP and right now giving my 1st internal exams..plz reply asap

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT 2014: Important dates

MBA aspirants will have to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) for the session 2014 on either of the two days - November 16 and November 22.

The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) - Indore will conduct the exam this year. The registration process will start August 06 onwards.

Important Dates
Date of commencement of online registration:  August 6, 2014 (Wednesday)
Last date of registration: September 30, 2014 (Tuesday)
Download of Admit Card: October 16, 2014 (Thursday)
CAT exam dates (forenoon and afternoon sessions): November 16, 2014 (Sunday) and November 22, 2014 (Saturday)
Tentative dates for Results: Third week of December 2014

for know about various b school notification and examination for 2015-17,2015-16 please follow here

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/b-school-exam-notification-for-the-batch-of-2015-17-2015-16-28634562

2013calls:dsm(dtu),fms(bhu),iifm,bits pilani,nits except Durgapur ,rgipt, pondicherry university. 2014 calls till now: IIM Kashipur, IIM Raipur, IIM Ranchi, IIM Tiruchirappalli & IIM Udaipur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i knw its not the ryt thread to ask this ques...but can any1 compare the following collgs & wich to choose...

GIM vs IIT-Roorkee...

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

its like a headache to  wait fr more 3 days fr dtu .............tension tension tension.................. kitne log aa rhe ho counclng k liye yar

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For the day of counselling, do we need to get the photocopy set attested or is self-attestation good enough?

Heil Grammar!
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...