[2014-2016] MDI, Gurgaon- GD/PI Call Getters

447 Posts  ·  669 Users
About this group
Congrats to all the GD/PI call getters of MDI, Gurgaon for the batch 2014-16.This thread is meant for all the call getters to discuss about the forthcoming GD/PI rounds . Important Links1\. Facebook thread for GD/PI call getters: https...
Page 1 of 45

We are closing this thread. Thank you for your participation and all the best for the future.

For further discussions please follow the link provided below

Corporate Communications Cell - MDI Gurgaon
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,
Do we need to send any acceptance of offer mail to the admissions office?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I haven't got any mail yet but when I checked the link : online.mdi.ac.in/admissionfpm/result.aspx... I see that I am waitlisted at 529. Ppl have recvd mails even though they are waitlisted. I haven't got any mail for this. Is the link authentic?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MFC or MDI ? If it is finance

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MDI vs IIFT-D?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I have been selected for PGP IM programme......My first preference was PGPM....I want to know how the waitlist movement happens......Like those candidates who are already waitlisted are above me or below me......And will we get our actual waitlist number if we call the admissions office???

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear all

The thread for the final converts:

Please redirect all further queries on this thread. Congratulations to everyone who have converted.

Those who just missed out, there is surely something good in store for you. All the best 😃

Corporate Communications Cell - MDI Gurgaon
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi if i pay entire Fee but i withdraw admission on 17th june how much money would be deducted.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does anybody here know how will the upgradation process take place??i have been selected for PGP HR course.

forever blowing bubbles
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, please go through the following link and indicate your response.

If u are leaving IIFTD , just give ur response in 1st sheet..

If u r in IIFTK list ..just give ur merit number number along with response.

Plz do it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AknBRfpay33qdE1nNmVQNVlLTUQ3QWQ4ZzRlOHhDdGc&usp;=sharing#gid=0

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...