[2014-2016] MBE 2014 GD/PI Call Getters Discussion

73 Posts  ·  96 Users
About this group
The shortlist of candidates for GD/PI of MFC/MBE Programme - 2014-16 is out. The file for the complete list of candidates shortlisted has been attached with this post._The short-listed candidates will be required to present in person for GD/PI a...
Page 1 of 8

The third result list has been uploaded on the website. Thank You!

DU-MBE(2013-2015)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can ppl post their profiles who all are joining ?? Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me approx. how much time is required for whole admission formalities at MBE ?

Will I be free by 1:00 pm if I reach dept at 10:00 am?
anant_nh , prateek131 please help
S
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors, I'm in a serious trouble now, I'm in the final year of my studies and facing some problem regarding degree & final year results, so I need to talk to some administration or the Admission Team who can resolve my problem, Please let me know any contact no. where I can reach out to them. All the nos. ( 011 24112503, 011 24111141 )

are not picked up. Please help me.

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why DBE doesn't publish it's student profile on its site whilst DFS publishes the samerolleyes

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

link for MFC result ? Also wl:38 OBC category. what are my chances for convert. ?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it necessary for the student to come to deposit the fee for admission...can't this be done by parents?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

there is no need to submit IT returns for a general category candidate with work exp ?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

till we have the placement reports, I would appreciate if seniors provide with the career opportunities and profiles expected to be offered..all the relevant information will be very helpful in making a wise choice!

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any thread where we can compare between MBE and MFC.?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...